chaoter 43

1 month later

"and here she is brooklyn harris!!!" jimmy fallon screams as he points to a curtain that i walked out of. the live audience rose to their feet and clapped and cheer for me as i walked out which made me smile so bright. "thank you so much for having me" i said as i hugged him and then sat down. "no no thank you" jimmy said fixing his suit jacket, "congratulations on that album." "thank you thank you." i replied. "tell us a little about the inspiration behind it." "well believe it or not i wasn't actually planning on making or releasing an album, but certain things happened this year and i ended up in the studio all day and night for about a month and out came the album." "a month!?" jimmy said surprised and i nodded "did you have help?" he asked. "yes actually my bestie zion helped me a lot in the studio with producing." "now i want to ask you brooklyn what is your favorite song on the album?" jimmy asked me. " i think it's tied between when the party's over and i love you those are two of my favorites." i said and smiled at him.

"hahahha" jimmy laughed "well it's has been great talking to you brooklyn but we have one last surprise before you preform" jimmy said and i looked at him in shock. "hahah ok?" i replied nervously. "ok stand up and let's walk over here" he said and placed me so my back was towards a curtain. "on the count of three turn around ok?" jimmy asked. "WAIT! i'm not going to get attacked at i?" i asked concerned and he laughed. "no no you will not get attacked. one two three!" on three i turned around to see brandon edwin, zion, austin, and nick walking out of the curtain.

i ran towards them, in a way i have been avoiding them just because of brandon, well except zion because of his help with my music. i brought edwin into a long hug, as well as nick, austin, and zion. then it came to brandon he adjusted his suit button before i walked towards him to give him a hug. once i was in his arms, even though it's cheesy, i never wanted to let go. his aroma sent me to a different planet, and i didn't want to come back to earth any time soon. i pulled out of the hug and looked in his eyes, they were bloodshot and full of sorrow and pain. "ok! everyone welcome prettymuch!" jimmy yelled and the crowd cheered very loudly breaking my trance on brandon, i began to clap as well. "ok so we are going to be doing a scavenger hunt, or not me but you guys. and you have to finish in order to preform at the end of the show!" jimmy yelled excited and we all looked around at each other nervous. we were lead into this big room, a table was in the middle with a bunch of food and there were random things around the perimeter of the room. 

"ok your first clue is in the table, good luck you have thirty minutes" jimmy said as he appeared on a tv screen, then it went black and a timer started to count down.

" ok the clue says,  hello welcome to jimmys scavenger hunt. say hello where you say goodbye."

zion read. "omg it's our song hello" zion said once he realized and we all laughed at him. "the phone?" i proposed and they all nodded we ran over to a phone hanging on the wall and i picked it up, "please dial a number" the phone said and i hung it up in defeat, and they looked at me. "we need a number" i said annoyed and they all huffed. "i found it!" nick screamed and we all ran to him. "the way you make that cake look good make me wanna take a bite" nick sang pointing to he cake that was frosted with a phone number on it. nick ran over with the cake and i dialed the number.

"got that key to your heart"

"what did it say!?" zion asked excited. "got that key to your heart" i sang and hung up the phone. all of a sudden a key slipped under the door. "ok so what is this for?" edwin asked holding up the key. "i have no idea" brandon said and we all store at it a little bit longer. "let's find things with locks" i said and we all searched the room. 5 minutes later. "ok what did we find?" edwin asked as we all placed an object into the center. "a box" zion said placing it down, "a toy heart" austin said, "nothing" edwin and nick both said, "oversized handcuffs" brandon said awkwardly looking at them and placing them in the middle. "handcuffs!" austin yelled "now you got me cuffed" he sung. edwin hurried and unlocked the cuffs to find a piece of paper tapped on them.

"you ain't being too healthy, find some new snacks"

"the food on the table" zion said and we walked over to the table. we looked over all the food on the table until we reached a veggie platter. nick grabbed the platter and threw the vegetables all over the floor. "nick really" austin said. "what the clue is at the bottom most likely" nick said in defense and he was right, at the bottom a piece of paper was stuck onto the platter. "see" nick said and austin rolled his eyes.

"i just can't wait no more, time for dessert."

"well we already used the cake so that's not it" zion said. "what about the cupcakes?" edwin asked and i shook my head no. "jello duh!" i said and i picked it up. "where is the clue?" i said looking underneath the plate. "look look!" zion said excited and pointed to the jello, he had seen that the clue was in the jello. he stuck his fist into the jello and grabbed the jello covered paper.

"you can call you girlfriends, you don't need no service."

"the phone!" we all ran to it but we realized we would need a number again. "don't worry guys, don't worry mr.mara is here to save the day" nick said flipping his imaginary hair as he walked up to us with a magazine. "page 10, brooklyn harris a super model" nick said pointing to a page that i was on from a shoot i did. "and here is a number to call" nick said pointing to numbers highlighted. "nice work mr. mara" i said imitating him. austin dialed the number, and a slip of paper came from under the door.

"1676"

we typed the four digit code into the pad and it sounded like a lock unlocked and the door slide out of the way leading us out towards the stage. we all walked out and the crowd cheered and we saw all the different camera angles they had on us to watch us. "you guys did amazing!" jimmy said clapping "only took 20 minutes"

"now welcome brooklyn harris preforming i love you!" jimmy yelled as the cameras panned to me sitting on a bed in front of a white sheet that let the live bands shadows peak through.

"It's not true
Tell me I've been lied to
Crying isn't like you
Oh-oh-oh
What the hell did I do?
Never been the type to
Let someone see right through
Oh-oh-oh"

i sang these lyrics so meaningfully, they were about brandon and i. i could see out of the corner of my eye him watching intently. after all these months of healing tonight put me back to where i was that day that started this whole mess. "oh-oh-oh" i sang finishing the song. "thank you brooklyn for your wonderful performance, thank you prettymuch for coming out tonight, and most importantly thank you to the audience and all of you watching tonight. tune in tomorrow for more!" jimmy yelled at the camera finished off the show.

"killed it" zion said pulling me into a hug because he knew how important this song was to me. "seriously" nick said and punched my shoulder. "beautiful song b" brandon said leaving his hands in his pockets rocking back and fourth. "thanks" i said giving him a slight smile. "let's get out of here, spend some time together" austin said throwing his arm over my shoulder and leading us towards the dressing rooms.