chapter 34

zion and i stumbled our way through the hallway of my house trying to find my room. the alcohol in our systems were controlling us, we were doing what ever it told us too. we finally made it to my door and we quickly opened it and stumbled back into my room not breaking the kiss. as we back up kissing i started to giggle at our actions. zion picked me up making me squeal and put me on the bed and hovered over me. i pulled his neck down to my face and started to kiss him once more before pulling my shirt over my head. zion smash his lips into mine as he continued to move down to my neck. he sucked harshly on my sweat spot causing moans to leave my mouth as i fumbled around with his pants. eventually i unbuttoned his pants and he finished kissing my neck most definitely leaving many hickeys. i pushed zions shoulder signaling for him to go on his back. i climbed into him and started to suck on his neck finding his sweet spot as i moved my hips to the rhythm of my lips. "b-" zion moaned as i moved my hips and kissed his neck. i could feel him getting hard under me. he forcefully flipped me over and well, you know why happened next.

the next morning
i woke up with the biggest head ache i have ever had before. i swung my legs over the side of the bed and walked to the bathroom. wtf. i looked down and i was naked. i grabbed a sheet that was on the ground and wrapped myself in it. holy fuck. what the fuck is zion doing in my bed. i looked at him and threw a pillow at him. "yo what the fuck edwin" he screamed. "i'm not edwin" i said holding the sheet to my body. "wtf" zion said sitting up immediately grabbing his head and looking at me with wide eyes. "what the fuck happened last night?" i asked him and he shook his head. "the last thing i remember is you asking if we should go swimming." "fuck i only remember getting into the pool and going on live and then i have no idea what happened after" i huffed. "do you think we..." zion motioned in between us. "i don't know- i mean us in the same bed waking up it makes sense if we did- but we couldn't because i'm with brandon. fuck." "i'm going to go" zion said and scurried up and got dressed. "don't tell anyone about this" i told him before he left. "trust me i won't" he replied.

after a hot shower i stripped my bed and washed my sheets. i looked at my phone for the first time and i have a message from brandon. i reluctantly swiped to read the message. my heart dropped and i started balling.

"we are done" the text read. i can't believe this is happening. i don't even know why, how did brandon know about zion and i it doesn't make sense.

brandons pov:
i stared at my phone. comments flooded in while zion and my girlfriend swallowed eachothers faces. i couldn't believe she was doing this to me, like she was trying to get me angry, like it was her revenge. my hand wiped across my face wiping the tears away. i was so angry but also so miserable that she would do something like this to me. edwin begun to countdown the seconds until they could stop kissing, but they didn't they kept going just to terrorize me. the worst part was i was going to go over tonight to apologize. "wow." i wrote in the comments and then edwin ended the live. my best friend and my girlfriend wow.

i threw a tennis ball in the air as it went up and down. my head spiraled. i couldn't even stomach thinking of them together spending the night. it was three am and zion hasn't come home yet, all the other guys came home three hours ago. i reached over to my bed side table and sent a text i knew i would regret but in the moment it was the only thing to help the pain stop.

"we are done"

the next day
zion walked into the house at nine in the morning, he looked like a truck had hit him and like another one was about to. i walked straight up to him and punch him in the cheek. "yo!" zion yelled as he struggled to keep his balance after i punched him. i punched him again and again and again in the stomach and face until the guys pulled me off of him. "fuck you zion, fuck you for sleeping with my girlfriend!" i yelled at him as nick and austin tugged at my arms.