chapter 55

a couple weeks later

"you good?" brandon rubbed brooklyn's back. she lifted her head from the toilet and nodded wiping her mouth with a cloth and flushing the toilet. "i think i should take a test" brooklyn said to brandon as she walked back to her bed. brandon nodded in agreeement, that was brooklyn's second time throwing up in the morning. yesterday she thought she just ate some bad food but today there was no reason for it. brooklyn stood up and walked back to the bathroom closing the door and fishing out the pregnancy tests that bought back when they first got home from the trip. brooklyn read the directions carefully and then walked over to the toilet.

"i'm done" she opens the door allowing brandon to walk in. the first thing brandon did was pulled out his phone to start recording. "i have the timer set we just have to wait two minutes" brooklyn informes brandon. he placed the phone on the counter top at an angle where it could see them and they waited. "are you nervous?" brandon asked her holding her. "yeah" brooklyn replied "you?" "a little."  ring ring ring. the timer went off. brandon grabbed his phone and started another video. "you ready?" brandon asked brooklyn. brooklyn nodded and looked down at the tests. both tests read pregnant. brooklyn burst into tears, but not the ones she thought, she was extremely happy. tears were falling from brandons face as well with a huge smile plastered on. "are those happy tears or?" brandon asked. "happy" brooklyn burried herself into brandons chest crying from joy. "we're gonna have a baby" brandon repeated still in shock. "i love you" brooklyn kisses brandon. "i love you too" brandon kissed her back.

"come on come on" brooklyn tapped the bed excited as she waited for her mom to answer the facetime call. brandon sat next to her with his arm wrapped around her waist and his head on her shoulder. "mom!" her moms face appears on the screen. "awe you two are so cute" her mom poured out her bottom lip admiring her daughter and boyfriend. "where's dad?" brooklyn asked her. "right here!" he called out from the screen appearing in the camera and waving. "you want to do it?" brandon whispered to brooklyn and she smiled. "on three" brooklyn said an scrounged down leaving her parents confused. "i'm pregnant!" "we are having a baby!" the two said at the same time leaving her parents in shock. both her parents cried at the news making brooklyn and brandon tear up a little. "we are so happy for you guys" brooklyn's dad wiped his tears. "i'm so excited" brooklyn's mom cried some more.

"hey mom" brandons mom answer his facetime call. "hey guys what's up" she greeted them. "not much where's dad at?" brandon asked his mom who looked around the house for him. "i believe in his office why?" she asked. "we have some news" brooklyn said and immediately her mouth formed an o shape. "no, your kidding right? oh my gosh oh my gosh" brandons mom broke down crying on the couch dropping her phone on the ground. "is she happy?" brooklyn turned to brandon who shrugged. "ma?" brandon called out but no response. "honey honey what's wrong" brandons dads voice was heard through the phone. she pointed for him to pick up the phone and he did. "hey brooklyn hey b" he waved at the camera "oh my, are you!?" he looked at the couple excited. they looked at each other and nodded. brandons dad started to cry as well and sat down next to his mom on the couch. "we are so happy for you, we know you will both be amazing parents"

brooklyn's pov:

brandon and i made our way over to the prettymuch house to tell all the guys the great news. we walked in and everyone was surprisingly in the living room already. "hey look who it is!" edwin yelled looking over his shoulder from the couch. "hey guys" i smiled at them and then sat down on the coffee table. "we got some news" brandon started. all the guys looked at us intently, along with sydney. "i'm pregnant" i said and all of their mouths dropped. "it's not a prank right?" sydney asked. "no i took a test this morning" sydney ran into my arms and hugged me very tight. "geez i can't breath syd" i laughed and she let go. "sorry, it's just i'm going to be an aunt!" she jumped up and down. all the guys hugged brandon and me congratulating us as well. "so the real question is who is going to be the god father?" zion asked plopping back onto the couch. "uhh well god mother is either going to be syd or hailee, and godfather..." i looked at brandon and he shrugged. "i guess we will find out when the time comes" he shrugged.