chapter 10

brooklyn's pov
"i got aux" i told brandon as we hopped in the car. "fine by me but okay some good songs" brandon replied. "i got you" i told him and i started by playing forthenight by musiq. "you know this song!" brandon said excitedly "yeah this song slaps" i replied and pulled out of the driveway. brandon and i jammed all the way to shake shack where we were getting food for everyone. throughout the drive i could see every once in a while brandon would look at me for a bit and then smile and look away, this kid is just too cute. we pulled into a spot in the shake shack parking lot and just 10 minutes later we were back in the car getting ready to head back. once again brandon was staring at me, "you know i can just continue to pretend i don't see you staring at me, or i could say something, this is me saying something." i said as i laughed a little. "go on a date with me." brandon said abruptly and i just looked at him in shock, and pulled over the car in front of a ralph's. "ever since i met you, you left me star struck. and after that kiss you are all i think about." brandon continued and waited for my response to his question. "i would love to go on a date with you" i replied and he smiled an irresistible smile, "and as for that kiss, i haven't been able to stop thinking about you either." i told brandon. he started moving closer and then i did the same and next thing i knew we were kissing in the car.

15 seconds passed and all of a sudden i hear and saw a camera, multiple. "how did they know we were here?" brandon asked concerned as he looked through the window at the paps. "i don't know they always track me down" i replied honestly. "sorry" brandon said. "why are you sorry?" i asked him confused. "that's going to be everywhere" he replied talking about us kissing. "it's nothing i regret" i replied honestly and looked at him and smiled. "yeah" he questioned smiling. "yeah" "then let's give them a show" brandon said deviously and pulled back into the kiss, which made the cameras flash wildly. after 15 more seconds i didn't want to pull away but we needed to get back so i pulled away and then quickly pecked his lips and pulled away.

"were back!" i yelled into the house. "and we have food!" brandon added and the guys came running towards us and grabbed the bag out of brandon's hands. we all started to devour our burgers and then austin asked "what took you guys so long you were gone for like 30 minutes?" brandon and i looked at each other "we made a stop on the way back" i said and continued to eat and i could see brandon smiling. "what is this!?" edwin asked taking a bite of his burger and motioned between brandon and i. "what do you mean?" brandon asked. "all this smiling and eyeing each other we all see it" edwin said and set his burger down and crossed his arms. "i think i know" zion said as he looked down at his phone and then read "breaking news super model brooklyn harris and brandon arreaga share a steamy car kiss." he paused "on this lovely afternoon in la model brooklyn harris with singer brandon arreaga was seen sharing MULTIPLE steamy kisses in brooklyn's matte black g wagon outside of ralph's grocery store. brooklyn revealed that her and brandon met 2 1/2 weeks and when she walked the vs fashion show carpet a week ago so is it possible that she has a new boyfriend!? you tell us!" zion read the main part of the article. "care to explain that?" edwin said.

"brandon asked me on a date" i stated casually and took a sip of my shake. "ayeee that's my boi" nick said dapping him up. "and that kiss?" edwin asked sounding more like a dad every time he spoke. "it's not like it was the first time" i shrugged and took another sip on my shake making austin choke on his burger. "y'all have kissed before?" austin asked us trying to comprehend what i just said. "umm" i said and looked at brandon. "the night of the vs fashion show and like a week ago when i came over to go swimming." brandon answered and smiled at me and i returned it. "TWICE!?" nick zion edwin and austin yelled. "yeah god you guys are acting like we killed someone." i said. "were just surprised brandon made a move that quickly." zion said under his breath. "what do you mean?" i asked him confused. "what?" "you said that you were surprised brandon made a move that quickly what do you mean?" now i'm really interested in his answer. "umm-well see the thing is mr.arreaga here has never had a girlfriend and has only kissed two girls before, basically he is an inexperienced baby that's all" zion replied and brandon went red. "stfu zion you haven't had a girlfriend before either" i told zion and all the guys made noise because i roasted him. "yeah but that don't mean i get around" zion said mad dapped up nick. "you know i wouldn't go around bragging about being a man whore if i were you" i replied which earned a bunch of 'ooouuus' from the guys, but brandon stayed silent for the most part. i grabbed his hand that was hanging by his side and squeezed it for reassurance that i didn't care about the information that zion spilt.

it was around 9 now and the guys had gone home accept brandon, we were currently sitting on the couch together my legs over his as the tv played. his hands rubbed up and down my legs as i snuggled under the blanket with him. "what's up you've been weird since we ate" i asked him as i repositioned myself so i was sitting crisscross next to him. "zion can't keep his nose out of other people's business that's all." he replied and let out a huff. "is this about the 'inexperience' zion said?" i asked. "yeah i guess i'm just a little pissed off about it." brandon told me. "hey don't be i think it's sweet that you don't think with your dick like zion does, it makes romantic things more genuine" i told him sincerely. "so you don't care?" brandon asked. "i could honestly care less about your 'experience' it doesn't change my feelings towards you" i told him and laughed a little and he laughed a little back. "your 18 though right, i guess i never asked you?" i asked half joking half serious. "freshly 19" he replied and popped his imaginary collar which made me laugh.

i rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me and we laid together on the couch watching tv, but eventually we both fell asleep. BANG BANG BANG we heard from the door, which woke brandon and i up. i laid there for a second until i heard another bang. "are you expecting anyone?" brandon asked as he rubbed his eyes and sat up. "no but i must know them because no one can get in if they don't have the passcode to my gate." i told brandon and started walking towards the door grabbing brandon's hand in the process dragging him with me to get it because i was lowkey scared. "let me get it" brandon said and motioned for me to stand behind me and i did.

brandon's pov

i opened the door kinda scared to see who was knocking in brooklyn's door at 1 am. i opened the door and saw one person i did not want to....