chapter 17

brooklyn's pov:
we finally landed after an exhausting flight. i walked out off the plane still half asleep being lead by carly. i looked around at the gate and didn't see brandon and i was kinda disappointed because he said he was picking me up and taking me out. we walked down to baggage claim and we were waiting for our bags when i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around to see brandon holding a bouquet of flowers and a bag from cinnabon. i jumped into his arms ignoring what he was holding, "i missed you so much" i told him as he held me.

"i missed you too babe" he said and kissed my cheek and put me down.

"i thought you forgot about me" i told him with a sad look on my face and continued to hug him but now i wasn't in his arms.

"i could not forget you" he sung in the tempo of my song "i was waiting at the wrong gate carly texted me and was like wtf are you." he said as he laughed at the memory. i pulled his head close to mine and kissed him, nothing crazy because we were in public but a meaningful kiss.

"ain't nothing quite like you" i sang to brandon quietly.

"what was that!?" brandon asked shocked gaining looks from a couple of people

"my singing voice?" i asked him confused because he was being weird.

"you sound amazing brooklyn" brandon told me which made me blush.

"thank you" i replied grabbed my last bag and stated walking out of the airport.

"come on im taking us somewhere" brandon's said as me and him got in his car and drove off. we drove up to our favorite spot, crust. i looked at the building though and it looked empty.

"um bran are you sure it's open?" i asked as he opened my car door for me.

"yeah im sure" he said taking my hand and walked towards the entrance. we got in front of the door and it was pitch black. brandon knocked on the door 3 times and it was opened by an employee.

"bran what is this?" i asked him as he lead me into the cafe. he didn't respond and as we got into the building i saw a trail of rose petals and candles to our favorite table. i turned around swiftly and faced him. "you did this? for me?" i asked him in disbelief

"yes all for you" he said and put his hands on my waist. i gave him a quick kiss and then we walked over to the table. a waiter got us set up with drinks and we ordered our food.

"how did you get the whole place?" i asked him

"i know people" he replied with a smirk

we just finished our food and we were just enjoying the moment and having food conversation. "i have something to tell you" brandon's said and he looked worried.

"your scaring me a little" i said and laughed nervously

"we got a call from simon" he started to say "we're going on tour" he said and looked up at me.

"in so happy for you bran!" i said getting up from my seat and hugging him.

"your not mad?" he asked

"why would i be mad?" i asked him

"well i'm going to be gone for three months" he said and it took me a little by shock, three months is a long time.

"we will make it work" i replied and smiled up at him, i was actually very happy for him and the guys.

"when do you leave?" i asked him as we took our seats again

"1 month" he said

"well we better make the best of it" i said and smiled at him