chapter 14

brooklyn's pov
"mom! dad! sydney! carson! what are you guys doing here!" i asked them as i hugged them all. "thought we would come out for a visit." my mom said. "i missed you guys so much" i said and picked my jackson and kissed all over his face.

here's a little background on my family, home for us is new york, new york. i loved the house we lived in but honestly i love this one because i have a huge yard which we didn't have before. my parents had me at 20 which is pretty young. they named me brooklyn because they met in brooklyn new york, cute right. i'm the oldest sibling my sister sydney is 18, and we are very close, she's actually thinking of coming out and starting modeling as well because well she's drop dead gorgeous. she's named sydney after sydney, australia because that's where my dad is from although he doesnt have strong australian accent. and as for my brother carson, he was in foster care and when he was just a baby we were is foster parents and we eventually fell in love with him and decided that we wanted him permanently apart of our family. he is 6 years old and is named after carson city, nevada because that's where my mom is from. my parents were definitely creative with the names but i honestly love all of our names so i can't complain.

"how long are you guys here for!" i asked them still holding carson in my arms. "i don't know we booked one way tickets" my dad replied and this made me so happy. "brookie" carson said "yeah" i said and looked at him. "can we jump on a trampoline!?" he asked excited. "i'm sorry bud i don't have one" i replied and he got really sad. then i thought for a second, "wait bud i might have a trampoline" i told him and a smile appeared on his face. "i'm going to the house across the street you guys can stay here and pick a room upstairs to stay in." i told my parents and walked out the door towards the prettymuch house.

i knocked on their door hoping they were home, eventually austin opened the door. "hey brooklyn, who's this!?" austin said switching his tone to a little kids voice. "this is carson, my little brother" i replied "say hi car" "hi" he said shyly. "what can i do you for?" austin asked letting us in. "ummm odd request can we jump on your trampoline? he was sad that i don't have one" i asked. "of course mind if i join you?" austin asked i could tell he gets along great with kids. "no not at all" i said "you hear that car, we can jump on the trampoline!" i yelled jumping up and down and running outside making the three of us laugh. we got on the trampoline and austin and i watch carson jump and every once and a while we jumped along with him. "brookie, watch this!" carson said and he did a front flip. "woah where did you learn that!" i asked him. "syd taught me!" he said and continued to do them until he got tired and laid down.

"is your family visiting?" austin asked. "yeah they surprised me, i'm so excited they're here, i missed them so much, being away from them is so hard especially because i can't see carson grow up." i told austin as we stared at the sky and the moving clouds. "i get it being away from family is hard, especially when they are across the country." austin said.

brandon's pov
"ed do you hear a kid yelling?" i asked him as i walked into his room. "umm no" edwin replied with a confused look. "listen" i told him and we both heard a little kid laugh. i looked out edwins window and saw austin and a little boy and a girl wearing a hoodie of the trampoline. i couldn't tell who the girl was because all of her hair was tucked into the hoodie. "you think austin got a girl with a kid?" edwin asked me. "maybe?? let's go check it out" edwin said and begun to make his way outside. we opened the back door to go outside and all three heads turned towards us to reveal brooklyn and austin and a little kid. "hey i didn't know you were here." i yelled walking over to the trampoline edwin right besides me.

"yeah carson wanted to jump on a trampoline but i don't have one so austin let me borrows yours." she told me, not going to lie i'm still wondering if this is her brother, son, or nephew or what. "ohh my bad this is carson my little brother, say hi car" she said pulling him in front of her. "hey little man" i said to him and he waved. "you know not gonna lie i thought  you had a whole ass kid brooklyn" edwin said. "language edwin" brooklyn said. "oops my bad" edwin said. "so is your family here?" i asked her as i climbed on the trampoline and sat next to her. "yeah they surprised me." she replied and i couldn't help but wonder if i was going to meet them, but's it's still early so i'm not going to bring it up.

"ok ready one, two, three" on three i picked up carson and balanced him on my hands highup in the sky and he stuck out his arms pretending he was an airplane. he warmed up to me quick and now we are basically bestfriends. "we have to go home now car it's dinner time." brooklyn told carson. "five more minutes please!" carson begged. "yeah five more minutes please brooklyn" i chimed in. "you are both so childish, we have to get home carson" brooklyn told him and he pouted. "brandon walk me home" carson said and took my hand and started walking towards the door. i looked up at brooklyn and she just went along with it. we walked across the street i had carson on my shoulders. we reached her front door and i put carson down. "bye buddy i'll see you soon ok?" i told carson "ok bye brando" carson said and hugged him and ran into the house. "thank you for being so good with him" brooklyn said to me. "little man is awesome" i replied and smiled "i like that nick name, brando" she told me and i smiled. "let's get breakfast tomorrow morning" i told her. "i'll have to see what's up with my family i will probably have to bring along sydney my sister, if that's ok?" "totally fine" i told her. "ok well i think dinner is starting so i'll see you tomorrow morning?" brooklyn asked. "yes tomorrow morning". i pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

brooklyn's pov
"who was that?" syd asked as she opened the door right as i was about to myself. "eavesdropping much" i replied to her and walked past her. "is that your boyfriend!?" she asked like a little kid. "no" i replied. "ok whatever you say" she said walking into the kitchen where the rest of my family was eating tacos my mom had made. "this looks amazing mom" i said as i sat down and begun to eat. "thank you, so who this boy i hear so much about from joe" she asked, i almost choked on my food. "what did joe tell you?" i asked hoping he didn't tell her about us making out in the pool. "just about this charming young man who was interested in my daughter." she said as she took a bite of her taco. "his name is brandon, we aren't dating though." i replied. "but they are going to breakfast tomorrow morning" sydney chimed in which i wanted to punch her for. "a date?" my dad asked. "no carson and syd are coming with me, simply getting breakfast with a friend." i said. "a friend that kisses you in the forehead ok" syd said and once again i was so close to punching her.