chapter 46

brooklyn's pov:

my shoot was so much fun but also very tiring because we did 20 different looks on one shoot. i threw my bag into the back seat and then drove home because i just wanted to lay down. once i pulled into my driveway i figured that brandon had left because all the lights were off. i wheeled my suitcase up to the front door and unlocked it with my keys. "hello?" i said because it was pitch black and usually when we leave my house we leave a few lights on for duke. the was no answer so i walked in further to see a path of candles leading up my stairs. "ok?" i said to myself and walked up the stairs following the path that went through my room to my balcony. once i stepped on the balcony i looked down to see brandon standing in the middle of a huge heart make by candles.

"brandon what the hell!?" i asked him because i was so confused. "brooklyn harris you are not only the most beautiful girl in the world but you are also the most driven, hardworking, loyal, goofy and talented. i have never met anyone like you, i have never loved anyone like you, that's why it was impossible to lose you. now that i have you back i can't lose you again because you are what keeps me going, i get up every day just to see your face and to kiss your lips. brooklyn harris will you be my girlfriend?" i looked down at him and cried through his whole speech. once he asked me i ran downstairs out to the lawn and ran to him. "yes, i'll be yours again."

"i love you" he whispered into my ear. "i love you too" i whispered back.