chapter 20

brooklyn pov
i sat squished between brandon and zion in the way way back of an uber. i rested my head on brandon's shoulder in hopes of falling asleep, because we had a two hour car ride ahead of us. today was the day, we were leaving for tour. we needed to go to simons house apparently to get on the tour bus which sounded kinda weird to me but whatevs. i was a little scared about but that will have to work it's self out. "babe" brandon said as he nudged my head with his shoulder "mhm" i replied not opening my eyes. "we are here" brandon said and i slowly lifted my head from his shoulder and saw the uber pulling into a gated neighborhood.

"can you give me a piggy back ride?" i asked brandon stepping out of the car in my pig slippers. "babe i'm rolling our four suitcases" he replied and i turned to the four other guys. "can one of you give me a piggy back ride!?" i asked like a little girl asking for candy, no one answered. "eenie meenie zion" i said and he rolled his eyes but bent down so i could get into his back. we all walked up his long driveway well zion walked us. as we got closer i got even more nervous.

"welcome boys!" simon said walking out of his house with his sunglasses on per usual. "this is her!" he said pointing to the huge bus in his driveway. at this moment zion put me down from his back and all the boys looked at the bus from afar. " and you are?" simon asked which came off rude, but everything he says does. i took my sunglasses off, "brookie?" simon said in disbelief that i was here. "hey" i said awkwardly as all the guys looked at us confused to how we knew each other. i walked over to him and gave him a hug. "you have grown up so much brookie!" he said looking at me and giving me another hug. "care to explain" nick said from behind us. "well simon is my uncle" i said and all the guys stood there in shock. "how come you didn't tell us?" edwin asked. "well i didnt really know your connection to simon until brandon told me about tour. basically simon is my dads brother, but because of some stuff that went down between my dads parents and simon they kicked him out. and i guess we kinda lost contact after a while" i told the guys.

"so why are you here?" simon asked me once again coming off rude. "umm well one of the guys is my boyfriend" i said fiddling with my fingers. "let me guess zion" he guessed and i shook my head. "austin?" "nope" "nick?" "try again" "edwin?" "no" "that leaves you my friend" simon said to brandon and i walked over to brandon and hugged him. "well aren't you two cute. now you boys need to get going." simon said rushing the boys into the bus leaving me behind. "how long have you and him been dating?" he asked protectively. "about two months, but we have know each other for three." i said and he nodded allowing me to go onto the bus. "it was good to see you" i said before completely going into the bus. "you too brookie"

"so your uncle!?" zion said exasperated. "yeah" i said playing with brandon's hair, i was sitting on the couch and he was laying in between my legs. "crazy!" austin said and plopped down next to zion. "so what are we supposed to do all this time on the bus?" i asked the guys and they all kinda shrugged. "i have some ideas" brandon mumbled which i smacked him on the head for. "ouch" he said looking up at me. "oops my hand slipped" i said and smiled at him.

"IM BORED" i yelled through the whole bus, we had been on it for 3 hours and we have done nothing. "shhh" edwin said from his bunk. "sorry eddy" i whispered and made my way to the way back of the bus to find zion and nick smoking trying to hotbox the back of the bus. i sat next to brandon and sighed. "what's wrong?" he asked. "i'm bored" i told him. "wanna drag?" nick asked me as he held the blunt towards me. "no y'all nasty with that stuff, i don't even get how your sitting back here it's disgusting."
"let's go" brandon said and took my hand and we left the two boys in the back. "tour isn't as fun as i thought" i told brandon as we sat on the couch together. "just wait until the shows" he said "you know what i realized?" he said to me. "what?" i asked him. "we haven't told the public we are officially dating" brandon said. "i guess your right" i said thinking about it, he was right. "they will find at the first show." i pecked his lips. he grabbed a hold of my hips and flipped me so that i was on my back on the couch and he was in between my legs. he kissed me softly and lustfully. "b and b sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g" edwin sang as he video tapped me and brandon which made us immediately break the kiss.