Party On

ANGEL'S POV

"Sage, can you pass me a towel please?" He nodded, approaching me and handing me a clean towel. "Thank you," I spoke, pecking his lips. I paused, turning and smiling softly at him.

"What?" He asked, a questioning gaze in his eyes.

"I was just thinking about how much faster we'd get ready if we just got in the shower together," I mocked, and he grinned at me.

"I think that's a fine idea." I hummed teasingly as I pulled him into the bathroom with me.

**

When we got out of the shower, I rustled my hair with the towel, attempting to bring the dripping water to a stop.

Sage was beside me, watching me intently. I chuckled, poking him in the side. He smiled at me, returning the silly gesture. I grinned, moving back into his room.

I couldn't help but laugh as he tackled me onto his bed, covering my cheeks and neck in kisses. I giggled as his wet hair tickled my neck, before he rested his face in the crook of it, kissing it softly.

"Sage," I whined. "We're going to be late." He groaned.

"Do we have to go to this party? I'd rather just be here with you." I tickled him in the stomach, getting him to roll off of me.

"As tempting as that is, yes, we have to go." He pouted, jutting out his bottom lip. "Oh, come on, you big baby. It'll be fun," I tugged him back into the bathroom, where we finished getting ready.

Just as we were leaving, we passed through the living room, finding Ben and Leo resting on the couch, in sweatpants and t-shirts.

"You guys aren't coming?" I asked curiously.

"We're pretty beat. We're just going to stay in," Ben answered. Sage huffed behind me.

"At least they get to stay home," he grumbled, and I spun around, facing my boyfriend.

"What was that?" He crossed his arms childishly, a playful smirk teasing his lips.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No?" I questioned, and he shook his head. "You sure?" I tugged him to the foyer and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his lips first, then his cheek, his jaw and down his neck. I came back up and pecked his lips once more, and he smiled as we parted. "Let's make a deal," I suggested, and he scanned my eyes, his own intrigued. "We'll go, and after an hour, if you hate it, we can leave." He smiled.

"Deal." I hummed. We bid Ben and Leo goodbye, leaving and climbing into Sage's car.

When we arrived at Wes' apartment — he was a friend of Sage's — the party was in full swing. Sage greeted a few of his friends, and I simply waved at them shyly, speaking here and there. I was always sheepish around people I didn't know well.

While Sage chatted, I went into the kitchen to get him and myself a drink. I peered at him over the counter where he sat in the living room, fully engaged in the conversation he and the other guys were having. He seemed to be enjoying himself, and I smiled softly.

After pouring our drinks, I spun around — in hindsight, way too fast — and knocked into someone, spilling the drinks all over him. My eyes widened at the sight, my skin flushing with embarrassment as I silently set the cups on the counter beside me.

"Jesus, I'm so sorry, I do this all the—" I froze, gazing up at the person in front of me. "Drake?" My eyes grew even wider than they were before, if possible.