Chapter Twelve: Run

Just when I thought it was over, the ground shook. Suddenly the outriders on top of me were sent flying off. I got up quickly, and saw Thor. He apparently also had a tree man and raccoon with him. But,I have never been happier to see that man in my life. 

I felt a wave of relief as I saw Steve stand up too. He looked mostly unharmed. Then, before I could make a move he came sprinting towards me. He grabbed me in a hug, not caring that everything around us was falling apart.

"I'm sorry," he whispered in my ear. 

"It's okay," I told him.

But, we both came back down to reality. There was still a war going on and what could be the end of everything as we know it.

"You guys are screwed now!" Bruce yelled, referencing Thor. I knew Thor was a huge help in all of this and we really had a chance now. 

"Bring me Thanos!" Thor yelled, using his hammer. One that I hadn't seen before. Thor then flew in the sky, I had never seen so much lighting radiate off of him.  He came down with such fury it sent so many of the outriders flying. 

We all continued fighting, it was like we had a new purpose. I was using every last bits of my powers to stop these things. I knew we had only one chance at this. That whatever was coming for us wasn't going to give second chances. 

Then I looked towards the edge of the barrier and there was something coming from underneath. I watched in horror as these spike underground disc type vehicles come roaring from underneath. 

"Move!" I yelled.

"Fall back! Fall back now!" T'Challa yelled, warning everyone too. 

I saw one coming straight for me and a group of Wakandian soldiers. I forced, with all I had, the thing into the air, moving it to another vehicle like it. The two crashed into one another and began cutting each other in half. 

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Natasha and Okoye in the path of several of the vehicles. I teleported in front of them, not even sure I could lift that many. I pushed with all my strength, but felt relief. I turned and saw Wanda behind me, her red aura helping move the machines. 

We both looked at each other and nodded, sending the machines hurtling at the outriders behind us. 

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye asked. "Where has she been?" 

There wasn't much time before a new wave of outriders was around us. We were fighting each new one that came our way.

"Guys we got a Vision situation here," Sam said into our earpieces. 

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve yelled into his. 

"I got him," Banner yelled. 

"I'm on it," Wanda and I both said. I knew I could get to him quick. I could teleport to his location. 

I teleported quickly towards where I saw Banner going. I knew Wanda would be right behind. I was gone in a second, leaving behind the girls. I knew they could take care of business.

I saw Banner fly over the two aliens who had Vision, Corvus Glaive and Cull Obsidian. I teleported in front of him, feeling small standing next to all of them. 

"Oh no you don't," Banner started. "This isn't going to be like in New York, pal. This suit's already kicked the crap out of Hulk." 

"You gotta get through us," I warned, holding up my hands in a defensive stance.I let them glow as a warning. 

"What? No! No!" Banner yelled as I watched his arm get clamped in Obsidian's metal arm. The two took off, his rockets carrying them away from Glaive and I.