Chapter 3

Jennie's Pov

All day the reporters had been outside waiting for me to show my face, Rośe came behind me and put her arms around me and gave me a loving hug. "It'll blow over soon, Jen don't worry".

I smiled at her gratefully, That was exactly what I needed to hear.

"I'll go grab some food from the corner store". Rośe said, grabbing some money from her wallet.

"You shouldn't have to go". Feeling bad. "Maybe, we could just order something?".

"It's alright, Jen. And I might starve before then". Rośe clutched her stomach, but I could see the real reason she didn't want to wait any longer hiding behind her eyes. "I'll think of a proper way for you to repay me later and I promise it will be cruel and embarrassing".

"It can be more humiliating then having my photo all over the newspaper". I pointed out.

"I'll think of something". Rośe winked and disappeared through the door.

Rośe's laptop was on the counter and I grab it. I had checked out some of princess Lisa's recent photos and found there had been no mistake. The unbelievably sexy woman I had stumbled upon at my graduation was exactly who the papers claimed and Rośe was right. Lisa had been photographed with too many beautiful woman to count. Every recent photo of her she was either with some brunette or redhead or even identical twins, I doubt she had been giving them tours of London, why can't I be one of those brunettes.

"No". I slammed the laptop closed, annoyed I even thought that. I was interrupted by a buzz on the apartment's intercom.

"Forgot her keys again". I muttered as I hit the call button.

"Ms. Kim?".

Or maybe not. The woman's tone was very formal.

"I have no comment". I said

"I'm not here from the press". The woman at the other end responded. "I'm here to collect you".

"Collect me?". I repeated in surprise.

"Princess Lisa of England wishes to speak with you".

My mouth fell open. "I'm not sure that is a good idea. In case you haven't notice there's reporters down there waiting to devour me alive".

"I am princess Lisa personal guard. That's why her highness has trusted me to bring you safely to meet with her". She said. "I can assure you that no one will even know that you left this building".

"Okay, give me a moment". I said running back in forth until the room, I tried to think of a reason not to go but the memory of Lisa's lips on mine and her hands on my waist holding me in a firm, confident embrace that made my knees buckled and I found myself reaching for a pencil to write out a note for Rośe. I met Lisa's personal guard near the elevator, but I refused to consider wether I was making a mistake but I told myself I wasn't.

--------------------------

Jennie's Pov

Seulgi, the princess guard was the silent type but as she promised she managed to sneak me out of the building and past the reporters that are hoping to catch a glimpse of the latest royal scandal, namely me.

Seulgi had taken me to somewhere public to meet with Lisa, Seulgi had promised me a private meeting so I was surprised when she pulled me into London's honest nightclub.

"This is where I'm going to meet with Lisa, I mean princess Lisa". I stammered as my nerve started to kick in. "Or should I call her, Her royal highness?".

Seulgi's eyes darted around as she escorted me to the back down, but she spared me a glanced of pity. L I wouldn't be nervous Jennie, Her highness can't wait to see you". We walked up some stairs and stopped in front of a large mirrored window.

"Ms. Kim". Seulgi bowed to me, as she stepped away the slid open and revealed a hidden room.

I entered alone feeling instantly out of place in the lush setting, but then I noticed her as the door shut behind me, she turned to face me. A slow smile spread across her face knowing she was taking in my very casual appearance.

I walked towards her hoping I could put on the cool, confident attitude that I needed to get me through this meeting but the closer I got to her for more my legs felt like jelly.

She was dressed in a black suit, even in this dim lighting her brown eyes sparked mischievously at me.

"Hi Jennie". Lisa said giving me one of her charming smile.

"H-hi". I stuttered and Lisa smirked knowing the effect she had on me.

"Can I get you a drink?". She asked, The invitation was coated in sex, dripping with temptation.

"Yes". I said. Fuck it!

"What would you like me to sever you, Ms. Kim?". She asked.

You, I thought instantly. "I'm not picky I'll take what you give me". I said, as I saw Lisa's eyes darkened as she sucked a breath that hissed past her perfect lips, that sound sent a shiver down my spine.

"I'll give you my personal favourite it's called screaming orgasm". Lisa said while biting her lip.

As Lisa made the drinks I looked away from her to distract myself from the dangers Lisa had on me, she walked over handing me my drink.

"Can they see us?". I asked

Lisa shook her head. "To them the mirror reflects back the club".

I took a long sip of my drink as I took in this information.

"I owe you an apology". Lisa said moving to stand so close to me that her shoulder brushed against mine.

"No harm done". I said. "Your highness".

She laughed. "Please call me Lisa. Seulgi informed me that no less than two dozen of the press are camped in the front of your apartment".

"Lisa". I said testing out the name. "Once they saw how boring my life is, they'll go away".

"They will make your life hell until Jennie". Her voice was seethed with hatred, it was no secret that she had a good reason to hate the press. They had been vicious after the fatal accident that killed her older brother.

"Is that why you went away?". I asked and then immediately wished I hadn't.

"Yes". Lisa whispered. "Yes, it was".

"I'm sorry that's none of my business, it's only,...". My voice trailed away as I realized it didn't really matter what I thought.

"Only?". She prompte, watching me with cautious eyes.

"I wished you hadn't gone". I whispered, I had no clue why i said that.

"Jennie". She said, I want to hear my name come from her lips again, I want her to whisper it, I want her to command it, I want her to cry it out.

"Yes Lisa?". I swallowed hard.

"I thought about you a lot". She said

Lisa's confession took my breath away and I stared at her dumbstruck.

"Really?". I blurted out when I could finally speak.

"Is that so hard to believe?". She moved closer until our bodies was barely apart, it took everything I had not to melt into her.

Lisa circled around me and I felt like prey under her gaze, she couldn't protect me or tear me limb from limb and from the faint smile playing on her lips, I wasn't sure she has decided which she was going to more likely do. Lisa stopped behind me, pressing her body against my back, I could feel her member harden while she brushed her lips against my ear. "If you knew what was good for you, You would run".

------------------------

They had met again 😂❤