Chapter 18

Jennie Pov

Sharing a bathroom with Lisa was to be impossible. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, and she couldn't keep her hands off of me. I dabbed some lip-gloss on as Lisa lounged in her boxer against the wall. Seeing her so relaxed around me, no longer hiding her body meant more than I could express. I watched her in the mirror, drinking in her perfect form.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I'm going to have to take you back to bed." The playful tone in her voice made my toes curl.

Yes, please. I thought. Then sighed. I was already half-dressed in my skirt and bra, and I didn't have time to spare if I was going to get to the studio on time. "Don't even think about it, Lisa, I'm going to be late."

"I warned you that I'm a woman who takes what she wants." She purred.

Before I knew what was happening, I was up over her shoulders as she carried me to my room. "Put me down!" I swatted her ass. "Lisa, I'm gonna be late."

"It's daddy, baby, and stop moving or you won't make it at all." She threatened, a dark gleam flickering in her eyes as she dumped me onto the bed and then her hands on my feet, stalking up my legs, she caught the hem of my skirt in her teeth and dragged it past my hips. My teeth sank into my lower lip, a low moan escaped my throat as her chest grazed across my flesh.

Lisa's hands shoved my underwear to the side and her clever fingers delved between my folds, stroking my hole slowly. "See, love? You're still dressed." I couldn't utter a word as her thumb massaged my clit.

"Although this bra is vexing." She said, her voice hoarse. "Your boob's belong to my mouth. Don't they baby?" A sob of pleasure racked my body at the thought, tightening my muscles as my body coiled, nearly frantic for release, but Lisa stilled. I rolled my hips, desparate for her fingers to continue their ministrations, but she refused.

"Jennie?." Her mouth skimmed along my jaw, sending tingles down my neck.

"Yes!."

She groaned in response as she thrust two finger inside me, dipping and twisting deftly as she rubbed my clit. My body heated, a thin sheen of sweat developing across my skin, and I arched against her, grinding my hips against her powerful hands as my orgasm wrenched through me in violent spasms.

Lisa brushed a sticky strand of hair from my forehead and kissed me softly. I was a little more than a puddle under her, boneless and sated. It was impossible to consider going to work now.

A knock at the door startled me of my stupor, but Lisa shushed me and pressed her lips to mine. The second knock was more insistent, and she relented, helping me to my feet and tugging down my skirt. By the time is pulled on my sweatshirt, my unexpected visitor was hammering on the door.

There were only a few people who had the access code to or building and it wasn't hard to guess which on of them was banging down my door. Sliding through the living room, I reached the door, stopping momentarily compose myself and mentally prepare. My mother flew into the flat, a stream of incoherent babble bursting out of her. Despite her distraught appearance, she was put together in pressed linen slacks and a matching jacket. I waited for a moment, but then I realised that she wasn't going to stop talking without intervention.

"And your father has been on the phone all morning, trying to get it taken down before you-."

"Mom, I know about the story." I butted in.

"Of course you know about it." She snapped. "Your photo is on cover of every paper in London. He's just trying to do a little damage control."

Damage control. I knew exactly what she meant by that. My parents had been controlling damage to their reputations for years. It was the nice way of saying bribing and threatening. I'd experienced being at the damage control center before, but now that I was an adult, I wasn't having it. "I'd prefer that you let me handle this."