Chapter 8

Jennie's Pov

An hour later, I rolled out of bed, popping up on my tiptoes to stretch out the ache in my muscles. Lisa watched from bed, her perfect body half-tangled in the sheets. The thought of her eyes traveling over my flesh sent a wicked thrill up the back of my neck, and I decided to put on a little show for her. Reaching for. The wall, I bent down on the pretense of stretching, arching my back and thrusting up my hips. A low growl rumbled from Lisa and I couldn't help feeling a trifle smug that I could elicit such primal reaction in her. I sashayed toward the bathroom and stopped at the door, posing seductively for her.

"I'm going to take a shower if you care to join me". I offered. Lisa's eyebrows lifted, but she shook her head.

"Tempting, but I'm going to order room service, any requests?".

"I'm not picky". But then I thought better of it. Sex like that should be commemorated. "Actually, get some champagne".

"Your wish is my command". She jumped up, still completely naked. She looked like something out of a Greek myth, carefully carved to perfection for the pleasure of women. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Lisa strode over to me, a cocky smile tugging on her lips. Her brown hair had a just-fucked tousle that I immediately recalled how it had felt to tangle my hands through it. She held out a hand as she reached me. And I took it cautiously, unsure what to expect. I was surprised when she drew me to her, wrapping an arm around my waist. She leaned to kiss me, our naked bodies touching, the kiss was tender with a touch of longing hidden in it. It took my breath away and I felt another tug in my chest, as though that invisible string was reeling me closer to her. Lisa broke away, and as our eyes met, I saw the same desire reflecting in hers.

But then she smacked my bare ass and dropped her hold on me. "What would you say if I suggested you only wore that around me?".

"I'm not wearing anything". I said, willingly stepping into her trick. I needed to break the tension hanging in the air between us as much as she did. I wasn't supposed to feel like this - I wasn't supposed to feel nothing at all except mind-blowing orgasms. Things were moving too fast.

"Exactly".

"You're a bit of a fiend, aren't you?".

"I'll show you just how much". She warned, lunging at me.

My heart raced, fueled by equals parts lust and turmoil, so I sidestepped her and wagged a finger. "You promised me food and champagne". I didn't add that I knew if she got her hands on me I'd never get a chance to take a shower. Or have a chance to think about the heady cocktail or emotions swirling through me. It would be easier to fall into her arms, where I could forget all the reasons that I was in over my head. Part of me wished she would grab me and fuck me until I forgot how irrational and reckless I was being. I couldn't hide from the facts for long.

"Food and champagne". Lisa held her hands out in surrender, but then she crossed them over her chest and looked me up and down. "But then I'm to have my way with you".

A shiver raced up my spine. "Promise?".

"I promise Jen, that you're going to spend the rest of the afternoon screaming my name".

My knees buckled and little at the thought and her hand shot out to steady me, Lisa's smug grin spreading to a full-blowned smile.

I couldn't help but think of those lips and the things they were capable of.

"You're testing my resolved, babygirl". Lisa said, I blinked and stared at her. I was testing her resolved? She had to know the effect she had on me. It was written all over my face - and my body.