Chapter 10

Jennie Pov

*Princess Lisa spotted out last night with long term girlfriend Nancy Jowel McDonie*.

I read the post twice while standing in the lobby of the Royal hotel, but it was the attached image that I couldn't get out of my head. *(A: just imagine there's a picture of them ehee)*. She looks like the kind woman that would make any other woman irrationally jealous. There had been no effort to hide it. Whoever had snapped this photo had been close enough to capture the full spectrum of what had been going on. I'd seen her before, in other photos that Chaeyoung had shown me, but the worst part was that I knew without a doubt that she was the woman Lisa had dismissed as a past mistakes on that fateful day at the Graduation. She was obviously someone important because another caption read.

*Is the Royal family finally going to tie the knot with the wealth family*.

Lisa lied to me about her soon to be fiancé and I am hurt. I'd spent all day dreaming about being with her, but now I felt hollow, gutted by my foolishness.

"Miss". A porter came up to me and hesitated. "May I help you?". I'd almost forgotten that I was standing in the lobby of a five-start hotel. I started to shake my head, but then I made a decision, sliding my phone off. "

"The Presidential Suite".

"You must be here to see her". He said.  "This way, please". The lift to the top floor was excruciatingly slow despite the private car reserved for of the suite. The photo had been taken last night at a private function. I wasn't angry at her for not taking me, not when we were trying to keep our relationship quiet, but I was pissed that she held me to different standards than herself. If Lisa thought I was going to sit around and wait for her calls while she screwed around erotic half of London's female population, she had another thing coming. But really scared me was that she clearly was dating this girl. It was obvious from the picture and from the story attached, not to mention her reaction to get presence on the day we met. The gossip site pointed out that the two were dating for years. Maybe Lisa changed her mind about seeing me. She'd only been back in London a short while after all. She'd kissed me once to avoid her. Was Lisa screwing me now to get back at her?

It clawed at me not to know. It wasn't healthy to be this attached already. I knew that, but I also couldn't help it.

I was barely holding it together when the elevator stopped at our floor. Her floor, I corrected myself. Get it together, Jennie. I focused on channeling my hurt into anger and stepped through the sliding doors with my fists clenched. Lisa was on me before I could react. She lifted me up, hands cupping my ass as her lips crushed into mine. I couldn't think. I was intoxicated by her, my body betraying me, anger melting into desire as she slid a hand up to grip my neck. She pressed me against the wall and my legs wrapped more tightly around her waist. I didn't want this moment to end, although I knew it had to.

One last kiss.

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, and they spilled down. I tasted my sadness on her lips and she gasped, pulling to stare at me in confusion.

"Jennie". She held my chin in her hands and tilted my tear-stained eyes to meet hers. "What's wrong?". I turned my head from hers and pushed against her chest until she set me on my feet.

"What's going on, Jen?". Lisa asked in a soft voice.

"This Lisa!". I held up my phone, so she could see the article.

"I'm not sure I understand what's happening here". Lisa said

"What's happening is that you're a bitch!". The world exploded from my mouth. Lisa ran a hand through her blonde hair and walked over to the counter. "Drink?".