Chapter 6

Jennie's Pov

The living room lamp flicked on as soon as I opened the front door to discover Rośe sitting crossed legs on the couch, glaring at me.

"How long have you been sitting in the dark?". I asked her.

"Since I got home and decided to wait for you". She pointed to a bag still crammed full of take out boxes.

"I'm sorry". I began but I had no idea what else to say.

"Earth to Jennie". I shook my head and forced myself to meet my best friend gaze.

"I asked where were you. I thought you were just in the bathroom at first but you never came out".

"I left you a note". I said defensively but it was clear she hadn't gotten it.

"But". She continued ignoring me.
"I know you aren't stupid enough to go out with all those papazzi waiting for you". She paused. "And yet you are here dragging your sorry bum in without a word of explanation".

"Give me a minute". I said dropping onto the couch next to her, I tried to collect my thoughts. Rośe sighed impatiently and grabbed a take out box.

"When you left I got a call.. ". Rośe was silent as I filled her in on the insane chain of events that had transpired while she was out buying take-out food earlier.

"If you don't fuck Lisa, I will never forgive you". Rośe said, I couldn't choke back the nervous laugh that Cam from me.

"Why aren't you telling me?".

"Nothing....i just". I stuttered

"Tell me, Kim". Rośe demanded.

"I'll see her tomorrow". I said.

"Tomorrow? Oh my Gosh!". Rośe jumped up from the couch and began rapidly pacing around the room. "That doesn't give us much time".

"To do what?". I asked

"What will you wear? And I'm talking about the underneath definitely some sexy lace".

"Can't I just wear normal underwear?". I whined.

"No! You can't wear cotton underwear to fuck Lisa". She said in exasperation.

"I don't imagine I'll be wearing them for long". Just the thought of Lisa distracted me.

"Focus Jennie!". Rośe snapped her fingers drawing my attention back to the state of emergency she'd declared, we both spent the rest arguing over what I should wear tomorrow eventually passing out from the lack of sleep.

----

It's nearly 11 and I haven't been nervous like this before. My thoughts were cut off when Rośe appeared breathless in my doorway.

"Jen, a girl named Seulgi is waiting for you downstairs". She said trying to catch her breath.

"Lisa's personal security". I told her as my stomach flipped over.

"Hot". She moaned following me to the door.

"Wish me luck?".

"You don't need luck Jen, just be yourself and you will have the princess under your charm". She kissed my cheek and I tried to believe her as I made my way out. I pushed the doubts out of my mind as Seulgi bowed slightly to me extending her arms leading me to the car.

"Is it alright if I put this down?". I asked

"Whatever you wish, Ms. Kim". Seulgi politely.

"It's strange". I said thinking out loud. "I didn't think it was common for the royal family to use drivers".