Chapter 2

*Amys POV*

I woke to my alarm clock ringing and today was the day of the concert.I got up took a quick shower and then got dressed in black skinny jeans amy high top wedges adn then my one direction shirt with random words on them.I hopped down the stairs and saw Caitlin in my living room.She got up and walked to me with the hugest smile and hugged me i hugged her back and i knew she wanted something."Hey Caitlin and i know you want something"I said."Hey and can you plz take me to starbucks plzz"She begged me then made the puppy dog face.I sighed and then said "Fine".We walked out then we started walking towards starbucks and i can feel we are beign watche and starbucks was like a block away."Someones followiing us your name is Kitty and im Java Chip okiee and go along with what i do"I said/whispered.I started running and so did caitlin.

*Caitlins POV*

Me and Amy started running i looked back to see 5 guys running after us."Java hurry were almost there"I yelled.We made it to starbucks.We ordered and sat by a window seat and enjoyed the drinks."So what time we leavin to the concert"Amy A.K.A Java said."How bout 6:00"I said.She nodded her head until we finished our drinks and walked back outside there ws a cloth put over my mouth and i can hear Amy screaming.i then fell into a a dream of pure darkness but can still hear Amys screaming.....

*Amys POV*

There was a cloth placed over my mouth after i was done screaming but I pretended to breath in the drug and fell asleep.The put me inthe car and tied my hands and legs but i went to camp so I can untie the ropes very easily.They put me in the trunk with Caitlin.I untied my legs then my arm.Then i untied Caitlins ropes.I looked out the window.It felt like hours and days till we stopped.I took Caitlin in my arms and as soon as the doors opened i got out quickly and started running i saw a mall near by so I went inside the mall and into Victoria Secrets and hid inside the tub full of bras and underwear.I layed down Caitlin carefully and stuck aliitle bit of my head out to see the Kidnappers asking random ppl questions until one came to my direction so i quickly sank down like all the way down till i hit the bottom and bought Caitlin with me.I heard a security guard come and tell them to Leave and i was soo glad.I looked threw the little window to see them get escourted out.I sighed in relif until the lights went out and it was completely dark until I Swam to shore and pulled Caitlin back up with me.I got out and then i felt Caitlin waking up."Caitlin i escaped the kidnappers but we are stuck in Victoria Secets cuz the mall is closed bu im gonna find a wy out and dont ask."I sad and she nodded her head in agreement.We walked to the storage room and I found a ladder.We both climbed up the later and I opened the lact and got out and Caitlin was very close behind me."Follow me"I said.I found a latter leading down to flat ground.

*Caitlins POV"

Me and Amy were climbing down a ladder to flat ground and I was so happy we escaped."I love you Amy and i see security cars coming towards our direction."I said.

*Amys POV*

"I love you to and turn around facing the wall and stand still so they dont recognize us"I said.The car passed us and we quikly got down.We started running until I saw the brightlights we are in the city,"Lets just walk around till its mornin"I said and Caitlin came by me and locked her hand in mine so we dont get lost.(A/N:No they are not a couple there best friend so don take it that serious) We talked and laughed till the sun rose and me and Caitlin finally recoginzed this plzce.We came here as children and we are only 3o minutes away from my house until a car pulled by us and injected us with something.I started gettin dizzy and then fell into darkness....

*Caitlins POV*

Amy assed out but I was fighting so they still didnt get me one of them came behind me cuz i feel two pairs of strong arms hold me down until I got injected and got dizzy."I love you Amy"I whispered until i fell into a sleep of darkness.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N;Hey guys so heres chapter 2 soo i will try my best to upload everyday okay so yeah dont forget to share with your friends and family.

                                                                               -Kinza