Chapter 9

*Caitlins POV*

I woke up to the sunshining onto my face.I got up and went ot the bathroom.I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.I got out and went to my suitcase.I took out a bra and underwear and put them on.I dropped my towel to the ground and choose my outfit for today.I took out my Gray skinny jeans and put them on.I then took out a a sleeveless shirt sayin "I have multiple personalities and none of them like you". I put my shirt on then put on gray converses.I grabbed my phone and head phones.I put my ear phones in my  ears and All OF ME by JHON LEGEND.I walked out of my room while singing.I made it to the kitchen and grabbed a granorla bar.I ran to the living room singing and I got weird looks.I fell down to the ground and layed there.''I WANNA PLAY CALL OF DUTY''I yelled and that made everyone jump.I went to the tv grabbed an x-box controller and inserted the dvd.I started playing and everybody wattching.I grabbed headphones and started speacking to random people.Its been 3 hours and im still playing.I was so close to finishing the game but the tv went offf.''WHAT!NOOOOOOOO!WHO THE HELL TURNED THE TV OFF''I was raging with anger.I turned around to see Louis with the tv  remote.I tackled him to the ground and threw punches at him.I felt atleast everyone trying to py me off of Louis and they gladly did.I grabbed Harry and cried in his shoulder.Harry picked me up bridal style and I snuggled into his chest.I creid nd cried till there was no more tears left.Harry laid me down in bed.I tugged on his shirt and he looked down at me.''Can you sleep with me''I said.Harry nodded his heand I scooted over fo him.He climbed in and I snuggled into his chest and he put an arm around me and snuggled into my neck.Soon we both fell asleep...

*Amys Pov*

I went up stairs to myy room and jumped on my bed.I took a pillow and screamed init.I slammd my door shut but when I was about to go to my bed I heard girly voices and squealing oh no.I locked my door and went to my bed.I looked under it and found my painting kit.I took out a canves paints and brushes.I walked over to my balconie and set everything.I started painting the sunset.I finished when the sky started turning dark.I took my painting and put it against the fences of the balconie.I walked to my door unclocked it and went down stairs.I went into the livingroom to be met by 3 girls.I shrugged them off nd went to thet kitchen Caitlin was not there.I started panicking.I ran around the house looking everywhere but couldnt find her.I checked in her room to see er an dharry sleeping together.I snapped a picture and posted it on twitter.I walked downstairs and sat onthe floor in the living room.Everybody was talking so I decided to play call of duty.I turned the x-box on and put onthe headphones.I grabbed a controller and strated playing.I finsihed the game in like 3 hours and everybody went out but me.I stayed home.I turned the Tv off and got hungry. I looked inthe fridge and found pizza.I took it ut and started to eat.I heard a loud crash up stairs and Iquickly grabbed my purse my phone and knife.I went upstairs to see who it was and it was some random dude.I ran downstirs and grabbed car keyes.I went out the door and unlovked the car.I got in and drov off until I was at the city.I parked th car and dialed Liams number and he didnt answer.I dialed Louis,Zayn,Nialls,Harrys,and Caitlins number.I started crying.I turned the car off.My phone started to ring and I looked at the caller ID.It was Liams.I answered it quickly.''Amy where are you we checked inthe house and looked everywhere we couldnt find you.''Liam said,''Si im inthe city by this store called M&M''I said.''I will be there with Zayn you are in trouble thoe''Liam said.I waited for  like an hour till they got to me.I followed there car to the house well im in deep shit...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:Hey guys hope you liked tthis chapter dont forget to share with family and friends and vote.

                                                                                                                                                               ---KINZA