Chapter 15

*Amys POV*

I woke up to my phhone blarring "Dont tell em".I got up nd checked my phone.Caspar texted me a goodmorning text.Awww hes so cute so I texted him back.I took a quick shower brushed my teeth nd got dressed.I grabbed my phone nd went downstairs all of them whispering to each other.Typicall.I went to the pantry nd took out a smores poptart nd put it in the toaster.I waited until it went up.I grabbed a plate nd went to the living roo nd turned on E! News."Does the famous Caspar Lee have a girlfriend?We spotted Caspar with this beautiful mysterious girl find out more next week bye"Lady said nd I literaly had my jaw droped open.I quickly texted Caspar but he didnt reply probs cleaning or sleeping.I sighed turned the tv off nd walked to the kitchen.As soon as i entered the kitchen all eyes were on me.''Look Amy were so sos so sorry bout what we said plz forgive us''Niall said.''C'mon Niall stop we ll know shes a slut,whore like we shouldnt have taken her''Harry said.I threw plate inthe kitchen and ran upstairs.I grabbed my razor nd made cuts.I dropped it nd started crying.I got up washed my wrist nd face then bandaged up my wrist.I ran downstairs to the kitchen grabbed chocolates and icecream nd ran back upstairs nd locked my door.I was watching horror movies the whole day.I finally got up turned the tv off took my garbage threw it out nd went downstairs."AMY PLZ COME TO THE LIVING ROOM WE NEED TO TALK"Liam yelled.I went to the living room nd saw all of them with sad looks on there faces nd me with a very angry pissed off look.''What''I said.

''We are soooo sorry bout what we said Harrys sad to he was crying after he called you those things can u plz for-''I cut Zayn off.''Whats done is don so you cant replace a broke heart with a new one whats said is said nd you cant take back those words so yeah nd dont expect an apology from me cuz its never gonna come so um bye''I said walking off to the kitchen but somebody grabbed me by the waist nd threw me over there shoulder.''LET ME DOWN''I said and pounded on the persons back.The person sat down onthe couch and kept a grip on me from my waist.I looked up at the person who it was nd it was harry.I just put my hands in my face and let out a fustrated groan.I looked back up nd they were all looking at me like im some entertainment.

''Excuse me since when was I an entertainment''I said in a sassy voice nd they all looked at me really shocked.''Well someone got sass''Louis said.''I got more sass than you carrot boy''I said nd lou looked mad.''Whta did you say to me''Lou said.''Well you should have paid attention to what I said cuz I domt like reapeating myself so um yourloss''I said and we got some 'oohhs'.''Well you listen to me I have very good hearing so dont tell me what you said old lady''Lou said.''Well im not as old as you''I said.

I moved my position on Harrys lap so my back was leaning against the arm reast legs on the couch and Harrys arms around my legs nd head in his chest.''YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE WITH YOUR SASSY NESS UR GROUNDED YOUNG LADY''Louis yelled at me.''WELL YOUR NOT MY MUM NOR MY DAD SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SUCK MY ASS''I yelled at Louis nd he started crying in Zayns shoulder and Zayn was rubbing his back.I got up from Harrys lap nd made my way to Louis.I hugged Louis and kissed his cheek.''Im sorry Lou I didnt want to make you cry Im so sorry Lou pweese forgive me''I said.

Louis hugged me and kissed m forhead.''I forgive you IF you forgive the lads nd lasses to its just sometimes you can get onto our nerves''Louis said.''Well im diffrent.Im not like those girls who freak out so much who are girly girly well I like shopping nd starbuck but I also like video games,prankng ppl,Im wild,crazy,nd the most funnest person ever''I said.''AND I FORGIVE YOU ALL LUV YA NOW GROUP HUG''I yelled and everybody gtackled me to the ground and gave me the biggest hug ever.

''I love you guys forever and always pweese dont leave me all alone again''I said making the pouty face nd they all promised.I started feelng sleepy so I fell asleep onthe floor.                                            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:Hey guys hope ya like this chapter nd SHARE PLZ PEACE TILL NEXT TIME LUV YALL.

                                                                                                                                                     ---KINZA<3