Chapter 7

*Caitlins POV*

Amy had just fallen asleep and Luke put her in one of there hotel rooms.I am jelous know.We talked and talked till we heard an ear piercing scream that came from the room Amy was sleeping in.We all rushed to the room and saw Amy panting and sweating.I rushed over to her and hugged her. ''Amy tell me what happened''I said.''I had a really bad dream and I really dont wanna talk about it''Amy said and hugged me and strated crying in my shoulder.I rubbed her back and said soothing words to her till she stopped crying.We got up and made our way to th living room.Amy sat on my lap snuggling into my chest.''So yeah guys hungry''Niall chimmed in.We all mummbled a yeah.''I will call the pizza guy''Niall said and walked out of the room and into the kitchen.''Niall wont leave us alone he wants to be inthe band''Ashton said.''Just spend time with him he loves you guys''I said.Niall came back to the room and sat next to me.The pizza guy came in like 20 minutes with like 5 boxes.Niall tipped him and we all digged in except for Amy.I wonder what kind of dream she had that scared her this much?!?!?!

*Amys POV*

I didnt eat anything the whole day.I feel so scared I just wanna lay in bed with the boys and Caitlin all sunggled together.We said our goodbyes and me and Caitlin exchanged our phone numbers with the 5SOS boys.Once we got home I changed into a pair of sweats and an HOLLISTER hoodie.I walked downstairs to the kitchen grabbed a fork and nutella.I headed over to the living room and watched Pretty Little Liars the whole night.It finally ended at 10:00 in the morning and Zayn came down the stairs.''Hey''I said.''Amy why are you up so early''Zayn said.''I couldnt sleep last night so I was watching pretty little liars the whole night and why are you up at 10:00''I said/asked.''Um I have.......umm.....I have to go to an interview.''Zayn said and left.Well that was strange.I laid down onthe couch and fell asleep. -----------------------------____________________________---------------------------------____________________________------------------_________________----------------------

I woke up to shouing and figthing.I shot up and saw the boys were fighting some people just like in my dream.I went to the kitchen grabbed knives and stabbed each one of the introuders inthe back.Liam called the police and we all stood ontop of the stairs with a knife in each of our hands.The police came here less than 5 inutes.They arested the men and said that they were murders and kidnappers.We all decided we were gonna move to a new are.We found a very beautiful house in New York and it was included with furniture.We all went up to our rooms and started packing.We were done packing by 12:00 at midnight.Our flight was tomrrow morning at 7:00.We all headed to bed.I laid down in my bed and fell asleep......

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter dont forget to share with family friends and strangers and I knw its short.

                                                      -KINZA