Chapter 17

*Amys POV*

Its been 2 weeks since the threat from Ashley and im still scared as hell.Wait why am I so scared shes the only whos supposed to be scred of me like seriously Caitlyn can list ALOT of people that are scared of me."AMY GET DOWN HERE RIGHT KNOW"Harry yelled from down stairs and sounded angry.OMFG ASHLEY DID THIS AND I KNOW IT.I went down stairs to see a very very angry Harry and a smirking Ashley."Yeah Harry"I said."WHY DID YOU ADD TURQUOISE BLUE TO ASHLEYS SHAMPOO KNOW HER HAIR IS A TURQUOISE BLUE"Harry yelled at me and by know everybody was here."Look I did nothing to her ugly ass shampoo so dont be pointing fingers at me im the one who got you two together and I have been upstairs in my room the whole time"I said."Well Ashley told me you did it"Harry said with gritted teeth."Well shes an ugly ass bitch who lied"I said.Ashley gasped and cried into Harrys Chest."GET OUT.GET OUT OF MY FACE GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE"Harry yelled."AND NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU"Harry said."FINE I WILL LEAVE AND I DONT WANT TO BE WITH THAT SLUT TO SO BY GUYS"I said.I stormed up to my room got my purse stuffed it with alot of money, phone, head phones, and my charger.I slipped on my uggs and wore my northface hoodie.I stormed out of my room the living room then out the frontdoor.I called Caspar and told him to pick me up and he said he will be there in 20.I sat down on the porch steps and broke down crying letting out sobs that are forcing to come out.Caspar came and I got in his car."Amy are you alright"Caspar said."Yeah lets just go I just got something in my eye then I poked my self"I said.

We got to Caspars house and he let me stay for the night. "HEY JOE WERR HOME"I yelled and he came running to me and hugged me and I hugged back."Im hungry can we get something to eat.Joe plz cook for us"I said giving him my puppy dog eyes."Sure"Joe said.Joe finished making dinner in like 20 through 30 minutes and it was amazing.Were all sitting on the couch and watching a move.

''Hey guys im really tired can I go to sleep''I said.''Yeah sure I was bout to go to bed to night guys''Joe said and left.Me and Caspar turned the tv off and the lights and we headed to his room.He lended me his sweats and a shirt.We cuddled togeher on his bed and fell asleep right away.                                 ________________________-----------------------------------------____________________________----------------------------------------_____________________________________-------------------------------------------------________________________________----------------------------------------------___________________________---------------------------________________________---------------------------------

*Amys POV*

I woke p and went to the bathroom.I washed my mouth with mouth was and brushed my teeth.I went to Caspars room grabbed m clothes and went back to the bathroom.I took a quick shower and put my clothes on.I wore my uggs and went up stairs with my purse and Caspars clothes.I put his clotes on the dinnng rooms chair.Joe made me breakfast and It was delicious.I went to say bye to joe and then Caspar gave me a ride back home.''Bye Caspar''I said and pecked his lips.''Bye Amy Luv you''Caspar said.''Bye luv you two''I said and entered the house with my keys.''AMY WERE HAVE YOU BEEN''Liam yelled from the kitchen.''At a friends house why do you care dont you hate me like the ret of them''I said and he shook his head yes.''Then stop caring about me''I said and went to my room.I locked the door took off my shoes and jumped on my bed.I closed the curtains and crawled under my blanket.I took my phone and scrolled threw instagram.I poted up a selfie with the caption sayin ''2 can keep a secet if one of them is dead'' then logged off.I took my nearest pillow and screamed init.I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.I went back out and down stairs.I went to the living room and turned the tv on.I finally put on FULLHOUSE after chanel surfing.Its been 2 ours and everybody was inthe kitchen.Ashley came in and i got up and left.Dont want to deal with tht bitch.I walked into the kitchen and everbodys gaze was on me.I grabbed a water bottle and eaded upstairs.I walked to my room.I grabbed my phone, head phones and headed out my window and up to the roof.I pluged inmy head phones and Dont tell em was playing.I belted out the lyrics and all the people inthe neighbor hood were so confused till someone shouted ''WHO EVER IS SINGING SHUT UP ITS GETTING ANNOYING AND YOU CAT SING''He said and I saw who it was.He was my old friend when we were in pre school but he had to move.''JACCOB I KNOW THATS YOU AND ITS ME AMY WE WENT TO PRE SCHOOL TOGETHER''I shouted and he looked scared and happy to.''AMY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE TALKED''Jaccob yelled.I climbed down from the roof by a near by tree.I ran to Jaccob and hugged him and he hugged me.''Its been soooo long sinc we ever met but how did you reconize me''Jaccob said and we pulled apart from the hug.

''I still remember your voice from pre-k.Remember you trying to say fish but said fis''I said and made the fish face and e laughed.''So how have yo been.''Jaccob asked.''Well my mom never wanted me so a boy band named one direction kidnapped me with Caitlyn so here I am and I have a boyfriend named caspar''I said.''Well thats nice''Jaccob said and we pulled into another hug till I pulled away.''Well I better get going or else mom will force me to wear something I hate the most bye''Jaccob said and pecked my cheek.''Bye''I said an left back home or should I say hell.I walked inthe house and went to the kitchen to find it empty.I went to the pantry and grabbed a box of granola box but I fond a Journal.HARRYS JOURNAL! I quickly grabbed it and ran upstairs with the granola box and I dont know why. 

Well I guess I will be reading this and finding abou things.................................................

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:Hey guys hoped you liked this chapter and I know its been a veryyy long time since i updated but i have been busy with school and my mums birthday was on saturday well dont forget to share, vote, and comment peace till next time.                        

                                                                                  ---KINZA