Chapter 10

*Amys POV*

Me and Caitlin woke up and got dressed. We were heading to the park but the boys still dont know so were probably gonna be in deep shit later.We sat onthe swings and staryed swinging we started getting hungry so we started making our way home.We bumped into a girl around our age."Im soo sorry love whats your name"I asked her."Its okay and my name is Alison"Alison said."Hey wanna come to our house"Caitlin said."Sure"Alison said.She was really pretty.Alison had Dark brown hair, Gray eyes, white skin, (A/N IM NOT RACIST SO DONT JUDGE ME) and she was pretty tall.We were waking and talking.Alison was funny to.We got to the house and the boys looked beyond pissed.They cam towards us and I pushed Alison behind me and Caitlin."WHERE WERE YOU TWO"Liam shouted."At the park knkw me, Caitlin, and Alison will be upstairs"I said pulled Alison behind my back and skipped to our room."WHOS ALISON"Niall shouted."MINE AND CAITLINS LONG LOST SISTER"I shouted back. (A/N:Isabella if ur reading this Alisons character is based on you but I really dont know how you look like so pweese dont be mad bout how I described you) "Wanna eat something guys"I asked and they all nodded furiously.I ran dkwn stairs about to go into the kitchen but was pulled back by Harry.He dragged me into the basement and sat me down on the couch."Whis Alison and can I get her number"Harry asked."My sister/Best friend and why do you want her number"I asked back."Umm....becuz shes pretty"Harry asked.I ran up the stairs and to the kitchen.I made snacks and went back upstairs with them."Here you go and Alison are you single"I asked."Thanxs and yes yes I am single why"Alison asked."Because Harry likes you he really really really likes you"I said."Mmmmm okay let me meet him and yeah"Alisom said."Sure Caitlin come on"I said dragging her."NO IM HUNGRY"She shouted at me.I let her go and she ran to the kitchen. "HARRY MEET ME IN THE BASEMENT"I shouted.I can already hear him running to the Basement. Me and Alison made our way downstairs and we sat onthe couch."Harry this is Alison and Alison this is Harry"I introduced them two."I will be playing games while you two get to know each other"I said.I ran to the tv and started playing Outlast.Its been 3 hours and they are still talking.I turned the tv iff and looked at them.They were full on making out.

*Harrys POV*

Alison is soo pretty.Were officially a thing know.We started kissing but got pulled apart by Amy.We looked down in embarrassment. "Know Harry you are dating my sistee if you HURT her I HURT you, Cheat on her I will HURT you, Do something bad to her and I will BREAK you"Amy said and I nodded my head.Well I guess I will be taking good care of Alison.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
A/N:OKay I guess nobody signed up for tje congest so I made Alison based kn my bestfriend/sister and dont worry Jenna your gonna be inthis book to and I know this chapter is short my laptop doesn't have wifi so I was writing it on my phone and I dont know how many words.Well dont for get to share comment and vote.
                                          --Kinza