Chapter 22

*Louis POV*

"Harry ur tge biggest idiot ever I feek sorry for her we put her threw hell"I said.

"I agree"Zayn said;

"Im with louis"Niall nd Liam agree."What bout u caitie"I asked.

"Im with Harry she can fet in a car accident"Caitlin said."Sorry but the last time I checked she was your bestfriend"I said.She didnt say anything.

*Amys POV*

I drove to the mall to get my mind off if things.I parked in the parking lot of Rosevelt Field Mall.I got out nd entered JcPennys.I walked around nd saw Sephora.I went in nd bought some stuff.I walked out nd entered the mall.I walked nd walked nd saw Hollister.I went in nd saw the whole store was having a sale.50% Off.I grabed a cream colored sweater with gray patterns, Some skinny jeans, A crop top, nd therw perfum.

I walked to the register nd tgere was a really cute boy."Hello beautiful what can I help u with"He asked with a smile.God he got me weak knees."Umm these clothes, This cologne"I said hanfing him the stuff with a smile.He checked everything out nd wrote something on the box of the cologne.

"My shift will be ove in like 10 minutes wait till then nd we can go get something to eat."He asked."Sure im Amy nd you are"I said."Im Jack your really pretty"Jack said."Thanxs"I said blushing nd looking at my shoes."Well heres ur bag"Jack said nd handed me my bag."I will be sitting in the lounged wich consists of the sitting area behind me"I said.

He nodded nd I took my seat.I took my phone out nd went on Instagram.I posted a picture of me in Hollister nd got 300 likes in a second with comments.I felt a light tap on my shoulder nd it was a girl.

"Omg your Amy can I take a picture with you"She asks."Sure I really love what your wearing it goes with yohr eyes"I say."Thank you my friends will be soo jelous of me, im Isabella."She said."Lets take a picture know"She says.We take a picture nd a few more with silly faces."So tell my who did you come with"I ask her."I came by myself I was shopping away my problems what about you"Isabella says."I was actually doing the samething as you"I said

"Really, Well dont listen to the haters there just jelous."She says."Well I gotta go it was nice talking to you bye"She says nd takes off."You ready babe"Jack says nd kisses my neck."Yeah lets go"I said.I grab my bag nd we head out.

"So were are we going"I ask."We are going to the food court then my house"He said with a smirk.I dont care but im going to Victoria Secrets after."Hey can we go to Victoria Secrets after"I ask."Sure thing babe"He says nd kisses me.

We eat Chinese nd talk.We start walking to Victoria Secrets."It will only be a minute"I say."I go up to someone who works here nd ask for help."Hello how can I help you with"She asks."Im getting laid tonight nd I need something sexy"I say."Okay nd I know just the thing you can change here"She says.I thank her nd she tells me to change Into a black lacy push up bra with a matching underwear.

I pay for it nd head out."What you buy"He asks."You will see at your place"I said.We go outside nd I hop inmy car nd tells me his adress.I go there nd see he beat me to it.I park my car in his drive way nd get out."Cmon I cant wait"He said.

We get inside nd he pushes me to the wall.He kisses me on the lips to my jaw bone.He sucks on under my earlobe.I moan out "Jackk".He picks me up nd leads me to his room.I take off my shoes nd my clothes leaving me in my VS undergarments. He takes off everything nd pushes me to the bed.He gets on top of my nd kisses me from the lips to my cleavage.He unhhoks my bra nd throws it to the ground."This may hurt a little bit"He says.

Im a Virgin so yeah.He takes off my underwear nd puts on a condom.He puts it in nd I hiss out in pain.I heard a pop nd a rip nd thrusted into me.He hit my g-spot nd I moaned."Jack ur amazinggg"I moaned out."Nd so are you"He said.He thrusted into me once more nd pulled out.He layed down next to me nd I fell asleep.

*Nialls POV*

I tried calling Amy but she never answered. What if something happened to her...

*Amys POV*

I woke up on something breathing.I looked up nd saw Jack.Hes so cute while sleeping."Your awake"Jack says."Yeah I am."I say.I get up nd put all if my clothes back on."Well I will be leaving bye jack I have your number so yeah"I say.I walked down the stairs nd to the door.I was about to leave but got pulled back nd the door slaming.I turned around nd saw jack smirking."Where do you think your going, Your my fuck buddy"He says

"Cmon jack"I say. Nd kiss him he deepens the kiss nd was about to take my shirt off but I stopped him."I will be back soon"i say.I kiss him say bye nd go outside.

I get in my car nd drive home which is only 5 minutes away.wow.I pulled up in the drive way nd got out. I walked into tye house nd it was oddly quiet.

"HELLO, ANYBODY HOME"I yelled.

Nobody answered.I felt someone out a cloth on my face nd I tge last thing I saw was a man with brown hair nd black eyes till everything went black....

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
A/N:HEY guys, hope you liked this chapter hope you vote nd comment buyy.
     --Kinza