Chapter 18

*Harrys POV*

I went to the kitchen when nobody was there nd into the pantry.I looked everywhere for my jornal but couldnt find it.I looked threw every drawers nd cabnets.Threw the whole house nd couldnt find them.What am I going to do.!!!!!!!11

*Amys POV*

I stayed up all night reading this journal and it was amazing even thoe its a journal but I like it.I put the journal in my shirt and squezed it to make it look like im hungry nd sucked in my stomac fat.I sneaked down stairs and into the pantry and it was a mess I guess he already went threw it.I quickly took it out nd put it in a diffrent spot nd shut the door.I went to the fridge got a water bottle nd went upstairs.I felt two arms wrap around my waist nd pull me into there room.I turned around to see who it was nd a pissed off Harry.''What do you want cuz I have things to do''I said nd plopping down on his bed nd chipping of my nail polish.''I KNOW YOU TOOK MY JOURNAL GIVE IT BACK KNOW''Harry said.''I dont have your journal nd I never knew you kept one so dont blame me its your journal so its YOUR responsibility''I fired back and he got more angry but I dont care.''DONT SASS BACK ATME IM OLDER THAN YOU''Harry yelled and know he got me mad.

''YOU CAN KEEP ALL YOUR WORDS AND ALL YOUR LIES CUZ I REALLY DONT CARE''I yelled at him nd I stood up.Harry cme to me nd I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek.He slaped me.I turned my head towards him nd punched him right inthe nose.I walked out crying.I quickly went to my room nd shut it nd locked it.I jumped on my bed nd screamed in my pillow.

*Knock*Knock*

"Amy open this door"Zayn said."NO I JUST WANNA BE ALONE GO BE WITH ASHLEY AND CAITLIN IM JUST THE GIRL NOBODY LIKES GO LEAVE ME THE FUCKING HELL ALONE"I yelled nd sobbed into my pillow.

I picked up my head nd looked out the window nd it was night.I checked the time nd it was 8 at nightguess I was crying the whole night.

''DINNERS READY''Harry shouted.I am NOT hungry so im going to sleep.I closed my lights nd when I crawled inbd my phone dinged.I got a message from Caspar.

From:Caspar                                                                                                                                  Amy this isnt working out so Im breaking up with you bye.

I started crying full on sobbing nobody dared to ask  if I was okay.Caitlin,Ashley,nd The boys leave me then Caspar leaves me the next thing you know im dead.

I got out of my room nd made my way downstairs.I went into the kitchen nd straight to the fridge.I looked threw nd there wasnt anything good to eat.I found a note onthe table.

Amy the boys and Caitlin,nd Ashley went out we will be back by midnight if anything goes wrong call me. xxLiam.

I threw it out nd checked the time.11:50.I went to the living room nd watched a horror movie.I jumped a few times but then the movie finished.The boys still arent here.I put onthe news to see the latest update inthe world.There was a car accident by a drunk driver crashing into the back of a black SUV.

There was a Knock on the door.I got up nd opened the door.It was the police.''Hello officer what can I do for you.I said.''Are you Amy Turner''Ofiicer said.''Yes I am why what happened''I said know worried.''One Direcion,Ashley,and Caitlin were in a car accident so I came to pick you up and bring you to the hospital''Officer said.I locked the door behind me nd got in his car.

We got to the hospital nd I went straight in.I went to the counter nd said One direction nd told me room 510.I went to the elevator nd went to  the fifth floor nd went straight to the room.I opened it nd saw all of them.Broken lugs,arms,stitches nd cuts.I went to Zayn and Hugged him lightly so I wont hurt him.''I love you Zayn''I said nd kissed his cheek.Then I went to Louis nd did the same thing to zayn.I kissed his cheek nd went to Liam,I hugged him kissed his cheek nd told him I love you.I then went to  Niall.I hugged hiim kissed his cheek nd told him I love you my irish leprechaun.Then it was Cailtiln i did the same to Caitlin.I skipped Ashley nd went to Harry.I hugged him nd cried in his chest.I kissed his forhead nd say I love you Harry.I kissed his cheek one more time nd sat down in a chair next the window.

''We love you to Amy''Everybody said bu not Ashley.A smile grew on my face nd I looked at them nd blew each of them a kiss but not Ashley.I put my gaze back to the window nd wondered if the boys havent kidnapped us took me nd caitlin in then who would me nd Caitlin be staing with,Some pedophile of course.The doctor cme in nd said they will be staying inthe hospital for atleat 3-4 weeks.I stayed here with them.

4 weeks later.

*Nalls POV*

Its been 4 weeks since me the boys nd the girls but Amy were in a car accident.We have been aot of time with Amy but I know somethings wrong shes not happy.I guess I will be finding out........................................

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:Its been a while since I updated well thats what school does to you when you writing a book nd dont forget to share,vote,nd comment.

                                                                 ------Kinza