Chapter 4

*Amys POV*

I woke up by Someone kicking and moving in their sleep.I got up and looked at Caitlins kicking and throwing her arms everywhere and shouting words that i dont understand.I went over to her side and started shaking her until she shot up from bed sweating crazily.''Caitlin are you okay you were kicking and throwing your arms inthe air and talking in your sleep saying weird things that i couldnt uunderstand''I said and sat down beside her.''Umm i had a scary dream.You were there and this other guy he ws beating you up and then me you were foghting even thoe you looked swell you kept fighting for me and i started helping but i think the dream was a warning''Caitlin said and it was like 4 o'clock inthe morning.''C'mon lets go back to bed''I said.I got in next to her and ugged her and bought her close to me something i used to do when he had bad dreams.I started crying before falling back to sleep....

*Caitlins POV*

I woke up getting a deadily hug from amy.I wiggled my way out of her grip and gaave her a pillow.She hugged the pillow and snuggled deeper inthe pillow.I walked to my suitcase took out my undergarments,Toothbrush,Black skinny jeans, a white v-neck shirt.and a black beanie.I walked to the bathroom took a quick shower dried myself with a towel.I put on my undergarments then my clothes.I took my old and dirty ones and put them inthe hamper.I ran back to the room and grabbed my wedges and socks.I put them on then walked out and to the kitchen.I saw harry dressed up the same as me.''HARRY WILL YOU PLZ MAKE ME BREAKFAST''I yelled at him and he jumped throwing a cooked egg at me.I quickly took it up and put it on the table and wiped my face with with a paper towel."I see we are twining today''Harry said.''Yep the boys ask we didnt know what we were wearing today okiee curly''I said.He nodded his head and I went to the living room to see Amy cawake and crying in Nialls chest.I rushed over to Niall and hugged her.''Amy whats wrong love''I said with concern in my voice.

*Amys POV*

"I had a dream similiar to yours but my mom and dad were abusing james and he died nd you know i love him truly"I said.she nodded her head and kept on hugging till someone interprupted to us.I got up from Nialls lap kissed him onthe chhek and left upstairs to my room.I went to my suitcase and pulled out whatever was inthere firsst.I grabbed my red hightop converses and headed to the bathroom.I took a shower and wore my undergarments then my clothes.I were my beanie and then my shoes.I threw my dirty clothes inthe hamper and walked downstairs.''Okay are you,Hrry,and Caitlin twining today"Louis said.I looked up at Amy and Harry and saw we all were wearing the same thing.''I dont give 2 shits bout what im wearing and if you dont like it then deal with it.''I said.There eyes were all widend and Louis got up and looked at me pissed off.''NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU ARE WORTHLESS AND MEAN AND THE VAMPS SUCK"Louis yelled at me.Oh no he didnt the only person yells at me its Caitlin."NIGGA I DONT FUCKING CARE IF NOBODY LOVES ME CUZ I LOVE ME AND THE VAMPS AR AWSOME CONNOR BALLS HAS A BETTER THAN VOICE THAN YOU SO YOU SHOULDNT BE TALKIN"I yelled and he looked scared and hurt.He better be scared and hurt.He ran back to Zayn and started crying.I smirked,turned around and then walked inthe kitchen.Later Liam came into the kitchen and sat down beside me.''You really hurt Louis there''Liam said.''Well he hurt me so were even''I said.''Plz go apologise or else this will affect his carrer''Liam said.I thought bout it for a second.''PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ''Liam said stretching out the words.''Fine''I said giving up.I gt up from the kitchen and walked to the living room to see everybody glaring at me what did I do to them.I saw Louis inthe corner of the room rocking back and forth.I walked over to him and knealed down to bout his size. ''Louis im so sorry bout the stuff I said bout you i didnt mean to say them and I didnt know it will effect you that much im sorry''I said/whispered.He stopped rocking and tacklled me into a hug.I hugged back till he whispered ''I love you Amy and i didnt mean those words bout you will you ever forgive me cuz if you dont i will be heart broken''Louis said.''Apology accepted and i love yoou to carrot man''I said.We hugged each other till he fell asleep and my eyelids were getting heavy to so I fell asleep...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:Hey guys i hoped yall liked it vot and comment and share this book with family and friends luv ya.

          -KINZA