chapter 24

*Amys POV*

I woke up to the fucking sun shining on on me.I got up and stretched nd relized how cold it was.I looked over at Zayn and saw him asleep nd shirtless.DAMNN!No wonder perries all over him.I tucked him back in closed the shades and walked out nd closed the door behind my lightly.

I walked to my room an everyone asleep.WTF.I grabbed my underwear nd headed to my bathroom.I took a shower nd brushed my teeth.I put on my underwear nd put my robe on.I walked out nd went to my closet.I took out a swampy green jeans, plain black t-shirt, nd my combat boots.I put em on nd went downstairs.

I made breakfast nd went into the livingroom and checked the time on my phone.7 IN THE FUCKING MKRNING JUST GREAT.I turned the tv on nd ate breakfast.I got bored so I started playing call of duty black ops 2.I put on the headphones and started talking with ppl.I was slaying these ppl nd they were surprised.

I turned it off nd layed on the couch.I fell Fricking tired so I took a 10 minute nap.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

I woke up and stared at the clock.10 INTHE AFTERNOON WHAT I TOOK A 10 MINUTE NAP.I heard footsteps down the stairs to see Niall.I stretched my arms nd said. A good mornin but he seemed in a rush.

He was onthe phone with somebody nd didnt seem to know I was inthe room.I jumped behind the couch so I can hear."Is she here or no I need to talk to her"Some guy said which sounded alot like my cuzin the really hot one."Shes here dont worry you will talk to her but im glad she doesnt know were friends"Niall said.I tried sneaking past him but he caught me."Hey I gotta go bye"Niall said.

I got up from the floor and literally ran.I went down stairs into the basement nd into the furthist room."AMY"He shouted,"AMY COME OUT KNOW"He shouted again.I heard a slam nd jumped.I tunrned and saw a window.I opened it and climbed out.

I ran to the front of the house.I took out my house keys.I never go anywhere with out them even inthe house.I unlocked the door and saw Niall standing by the stairs smirking. I shut the door and ran into the backyard and into the woods.I ran and ran and ran till I reached a pond.I sat at the edge and felt a presence. I turned around and saw a boy around my age.I got up and walked towards him.

"Hello kid what are you doing inthe woods by yourself"I ask.He turns around and he looks at me with his hazel eyes."I ran away from home becuz my parents were fighting and know there looking for me."He says."Well your like 18 so lets get you home but first we gotta find our way home believe me im lost to"I say.

"Sure"He says.We walk and talk.Hes a really nice kid.We find a trail and walk on it taking the right side.literally the right side.We find the enyrance an walk towards it."Well I know this place by"He says."Bye"I say.

I really dont know where I am so I call Liam."Hello"Liam says, "Hey liam im lost by the entrance of the woods I think its a mile or 2 away from our house"I say,"K I will be there you better explain"He says. And hangs up on me.I wait till a car passes by.It stops infront of me and its Liam.

I get in and explain the while thing to the house."Ohh"He says."Yeah"I say.We get home and I get out.I walk In and see Niall sitting onthe steps smkrking like he know whats next.I run up the stairs and to my room.I run into my closet and move my clothes.I find this door and open it.

Its a hideout.I move the clothes and closed the door.I turn the lights on and look around.ITS HUGE.I wait and wait nd here Niall is "Amy we need to talk or else I will give you back u better get out before I come looking for you" Niall said nd I heard my door slam shut nd a lock.

I turn the rooms light off nd turned my phones light on.I looked around nd there were boxes.I crawl to one of them nd open it.Theres like cans of food in this one.I go to another one nd open it.Theres weapons!!.I close it nd gather the boxes in one corner nd hid behind it.I turned my flashlight off nd hid behind the boxes. I heard the closet door open nd an frustrated kin of noise nd then it slamed shut. I took out my phone nd texted louis.

Amy - Louis what's up with Niall???

Louis - What are you talking about?

Amy- Niall is after me nd I don't now why I'm in this room in my closet it's like a hideout

Louis- I don't know then, nd cool can I check it out.

Amy- Okay if u find out tell me nd yeah you can when Niall leaves my room.

Louis- Sure nd thanxs but Niall is downstairs?

Amy- oh thank god well bye

Louis- bye

I crawled out of the corner nd army crawled to the door. I opened it and got out I stood up after moving my clothes. I opened my closet door nd got out. I run downstairs nd into the living room nd saw everybody. I took seat next to Zayn while they were talking bout something then I heard tour nd started listening. WAIT! We're going on tour which is called "On The Road Again Tour". "When does the tour start" I asked? "it starts in February 7 Sydney, Australia" Zayn says. "Ohh thanxs" I say nd he says a welcome.

I get up and walk into the kitchen. I look threw the fridge but find nothing. A cloth is put over my nose nd mouth nd me being the dumbass smelled it and passed out......

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡♡~♡~♡~♡
A/N:AYEE guys hope you like this chapter nd I think this is long but I'm not sure but enjoy nd let's see what comes in the next chapter so leave comments thinking who it is and what's gonna happen next nd if u do I may put them in the next chapter nd don't forget to vote and share nd follow my fan account on Instagram: @cupcake.horan it would say this in the bio ♡Larry Stylinson♡

                                                                                                                                               ---Kinza♡♡