Chapter 3

*Amys POV*

I woke up in a bedroom with Caitlin beside me awake.I got up and went to th the door.I turned the nob and it was not locked."Caitlin the door is unlocked"I said/whispered. She came to me and we tiptoed downstairs.we were got to the door until someone said said "Not so fast ladies''."We were just going to go nd eat something''I said."Oh well I will just make you guys breakfast''Harry said walking into the kitchen.''You go to the bathroom and escape threw th window i will find my way''I whispered to Caitlin.She nodded and went to the bathroom.I walked into the kitchen to see everyone down here eating.''Hey weres kitty''Niall said with a smirk on his face.''Umm...she went to the bathroom''I said and they all nodded.I hope she makes it.

*Caitlins POV*

I escaped and ran and ra.I think it went by like 10 or 5 hours but dont worry i took breaks.I finally made it to the familiar neighbor hood.I went straight home and knocked onto the door like bout 100 times.My mom opened the door with the most disgusted face.''MOM I MSSED YOU SOO MUCH''I said and hugged her but she didnt hug bck.''Honey what are you doing i thought the boys kept you and Amy''She said.''What do you mean?"I asked her."She means she doesnt want you."Someone said and all the boys were standing behind me.''Your mom and Amys mom made a deal with us"Zayn said,"They were inneed of money so they gave us you two and we give them there money"Niall said."Mom is this true"I asked her with tears welming in my eyes."Yes it is now ba bye i have to go and run some erands"She said and then closed the door in my face.I turned around and hug the first person who was near me and sobbed into their shirt.I saw Amy running towards her house and she climbed a tree and into her bedroom.

*Amys Pov*

I climbed inside my window and closed it behind me.I opened the door to see James inthe hallway."James come here now"I whispered to him.He looked to me and was about to say my name until i put my fingers on my lips.He nodded and came into my room."Okay you see mommy gave me away to One Direction because she needed money so i am gooing to pack up and leave threw the window all i want you to do is have this and dont tell anyone im here and i love you very much okay I will miss you"I saod handing him my teddy bear.i started crying while packing and he was helping me and kissed my cheek evertime he came to me with my clothes.We finished packing and James was crying to "Amy I want you have this my Blanket I will tell mummy I lost mine I luv you by sissy"James said.I kissed his for head and threw my 3 full packed suitcases out the window.I hugged him and said goodbye and left.I climbed down the tree and took my lugages and went to Caitlins house with them.''Hey can one of you guys put these suitcases inthe trunk while i go pack for Caitlins clothes okay thanxs"I said and climbed up the tree where Caitlins window. I grabbed her suit cases and packed them up with every single thing she ad.I was finally done and she had 4 paked suitcases.I threw them down and i grabbed her phone i had mine in my bra and i put hers in my Jeans inside the pocket.I climbed down and i grabbed he suitcses and put them in the car.We all climbed inside the car and i sat down next to Caitlin and started crying but no one can hear me."Why are you crying"Caitlin whispered and put her arms arond my waist and pulled me closer to her."Because I am going to miss James FYI i saw Jake in your room and he was bout to  scream till I shoved some food in his mouth but eneded up screaming and i had to stuff your clothes and everything in your suitcases so yeah but im gonna miss james he was my little angel so I gave him my teddy bear so he can remember me"I whisperd to Caitlin.I started getting sleepy and so did Caitlin so we both fell asleep in each others arms....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hey guys hope you enjoyed chapter 3 i didnt update yesturday cuz my brother needed it for home work and i had alot of homework and had to study for a freackin test and like the stupid teacher told us to write the deifination an i only know im getting 1 right and the rest WRONG oh well don forget to share,vote,and comments and tell your friends and family bout this book.

                                                                                                                                                                   -Kinza