Chapter 6

*Amys POV*

I woke up to the sun shining on my face.I got up and walked to the door till I notice this isnt my room.I truned back around and saw Liam sleeping.Awe he looks so cute.I took out my phone snapped a picture of Liam Sleeping and posted it on twittwer.

@AmyIsANinja:@Real_Liam_Payne you are soo adorable while sleeping.

I kissed his cheek and ran out the door.I walked to the kitchen and everyon was giving me a weird glance.''What''I said.''You seriously dont know why were staring''Louis said.''Is there something on my face''I said.I ran to the toasterpicked it up and looked at my face noting.I stared at me for along time till i started fixing my hair.I heard a loud scream from up stairs.I dropped the toaster and ra upthe stairs.I saw Caitlin fangirl.Omg its probably something bout 5sos.She showed me and i started screaming and fangirling to.''GUYS CAN YOU PLZ LET ME ND CAITLIN SEE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER FUCKIING PLZZ WE FUCKING LOVE THEM''I yelled.''No''Harry said.''Are you testing me so you could see what im  gonna do''I sid and he shook his head.I ran and tackled him to the ground and pinned hm to the ground.I started whining.''PPPPLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ''I said.''YES FINE YES WE WILL TAKE YOU GUYS PLZ SHUT UP''Harry yelled.I smirked and got up.''Anyone wanna say no''I said and they all shook there heads.''Okay me and Caitlin need to get ready''I said.They got up and ran down  the stairs.I changed into black skinny jeans,my 5SOS t-shirt,and my wedges.''Caitlin ya done chamging''I said.''Yeah hold on let me put on make up''She said.I walked over to her tookthe make up bag and ran down stairs with it.''HEYY COME BACK AND GIVE ME MY MAKE UP BAG''She yelled.''YOU DONT NEED MAKE UP YOUR ALREADY BEAUTIFUL'' yelled.I ran into the living room and hid the make up bag under the rug.Caitlin ran down the stairs and I hid by the wall right near the entrance of the living room door.She came in and i jumped on her back. ''YOU DONT NEED THAT SHTY MAKE UP YOUR ALREADY BEAUTIFUL''I yelled and had a death grip on her stomac.''FINE I WONT WEAR MAKE UP KNOW GET OFF OF ME.''She yelled and I got ofof her back and pulled her into the kitchen but heard our names so I pulled her by the wall and out my fingers against my lips.

''Why did we even acept there mothers offer like the girls are fun and all but there to hard to take care of her''

''Dont worry wonce we dont need them we will turn them into one of us''

Me and Caitlin walked into the kitchen pretending we heard nothing.''So when can we go''I said,''WHAT ARE YOU GONNA TURN US INTO''Caitlin yelled.I slapped the back of her head.''Oh i see someone easedropped on us''Niall said with a smirk showing of his fangs.WAIT FANGS!!.''YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING HALF HUMAN AND HALF VAMPIRE''I yelled and they nodded there heads in agrement.''Cool know can we plz go meet 5SOS''I said.They nodded there heads grabbed the car keys.Me and Caitlin ran out the door and t the van.We climbed in and I was inthe passengers seat.The boys came and climbed in.I turned onthe radio and Amnesia by 5SOS was coming on and I rolled down the window and belted out the lyrics.The cars were honking and yelling at me to shut up.The song was over and everybody was laughing.''We are hear''Louis said and I practically jumped out the car.I ran to the hotel and to he desk.''Hi I need to know which room is 5SOS staying at im Luke Hemmings girl friend''I said.''They are staying at the pent hou-''I cut the lady off and ran to the elevator and kept on pressing the up button.The door opened and I pushed the button for Pent house.I got to the pent ouse and knocked on there door.Luke Hemmings answered the door.''Hi you must be Amy one direection told me alot bout you were are they and your friend Caitilin''He said and I nearly fainted.''There probably coming up the elevator''I said.''C'mon in we could sit down with the rest of the boys and talk''Luke said.I went inside and sat inbetween Ashton and Michael.''Hi you must be Amy''Ashto said.''Yep thats me''I said.We talked for bout 20 minutes till the boys and Caitlin came.She pushed me of the couch and I fell of the couch and she sat between Ashton and Michael.''Hey what the fuck was that for''I said.''Um I was here first plus you owe me and the boys for looking around almost the whole intire Hotel''She said.I stuck mu tongue out at her and layed down on the floor.''You know theres more room on the couch''Calum said.''Caitlin pushed me onthe ground which means I belong on the ground''I said and sighed very deeply.I started gettin sleepy.I curled up into a ball and shut my eyes.I fell asleep in THE 5SOS hotel room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:Hey guys hoped you like this chapter Sorry that i couldnt update yesturday and the day before that its because my annoying sister wanted the laptop. dont forget to share this book with family friends and cuzins plz vote and commet.

                                                                                 -KINZA