Chapter 12

*Caitlins POV*

We are currently driving to the hospital with EVERYBODY inthe car.Liam driving, Louis inthe passenger, Alison on Harrys lap, Niall on Zayns lap, and Amy on my lap.I was crying into her neck and kept on checking her pulse.We got to the hospital and I ran into the ER room."HELP DICTOR SOMEONE"I yelled and a nurse and doc came to us rushing to me with a bed I layed her down in it."What happened and take her to a room"Doc said to me and the nurses."Okay so she was cleaning the house cuz she made a mess and I was in the tv room and then the boys and Alison heard a really loud thud and we went to the place were we heard it and we saw Amy passed out"I said explaining to the doctor.He rushed to Amys room and asked a nurse to get her records. I sat down on Nialls lap and cried in hus shirt and he kept on rubbing my back telling me soothing words.It felt like years before they called us so we can see her.Niall picked me up bridal style and we walked to ger room.I jumped out of his grip and ran to Amy and slid into bed right next to her and snuggled into her.The boys sat down in the chairs that look comfy and Alison in Harrys lap.I snuggled into Amy and fell asleep.

*Amys POV*

I woke up to a beeping noise I opened my eyes to see im in a hospital bed then everything came rushing back to me.I looked to my left to see niall.I put my back up but regretted it.I ran past niall almost tripping over his feet and went to the bathroom and started throwing up.When everything came out i rinsed my mouth with water and went back to my bed and went back to sleep.                              ___________________------------------------____________________________----------------------______________________--------------------_________________------------------------_____________

*Amys POV*

I woke up to her people talking.I got up and leaned on the nack rest of the bed.''Alison''I said and she came rushing to me.''I wanna go home''I said.''Let me ask the doctor''She said.Alison walked out of the room and a doctor came in.''Amy i will take your temperature and give you your medicine and you can go home'''Doc said.I tooke my medicine and checked my temprature.He let me go home and we were driving back to the house.I went straight to the kitchen and made myself a sandwwhich.I ate it and dranka glass of water and went up stairs to my room.I layed down in bed and fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:Hey guys i hope you like this chapter dont forget to SHARE with ppl i will be posting tomrrow so dont get all mad a me but i knwo this vhapter is short and I will be having a contest again there will be a only one winner and it has to be girl send me the  details and the one i love will be inthis book.

                                             ---KINZA<3