Part 2

Rain gently brushed the flashy green grass that belonged to RiverClan's side of the lake territory. Dew and mist swirled around, the rain clouds circling high above the gloomy sky. Ravenwing walked beside her mother, who did not wake up in the greatest mood. Her silver and white tabby pelt was rippled as she did have the best sleep as well. She's probably still mad about Leopardstar overdoing patrols. Not to mention that this has caused problems in their relationship. Ravenwing felt uneasy alongside her upset mother knowing any time now, the silver and white tabby could snap at the black she-cat.

"Leopardstar is super not fair. Maybe I regret defending Hawkfrost during the Gathering." Ivypool sighed, her deep aqua eyes filling and gleaming with sorrow.

"But if you didn't defend Hawkfrost, Onestar would have probably had his laws unsheathed before you could say carp." Ravenwing twitched her white tipped tail to and fro.

"You do have a point, but I didn't expect every at to bother us, specifically she-cats and Leopardstar. After that Gathering, we can't even share a moment of peace. Nothing is the same without Hawkfrost by my side. Also that he goes to sleep extremely tired and leaves me hanging. I want the old forest back, where no problems besides Twolegs hit us." With that, the silver and white tabby stalked off, unpleased with their little chat.

"Wait!" Ravenwing bounded after her, panicking and overthinking as her mother walked closer to ShadowClan's side. The black she-cat's pelt bristled in alarm as she realized her mother wasn't going to ShadowClan's side but turned left before entering the rival Clan's area. Where in the name of StarClan is this she-cat going? Ravenwing pelted after the wiry silver and white tabby to the unknown territory that rested among the mist. The rain thundered louder and harder as the two she-cats plunged into the unknown territory, where they were greeted by a  creamy at with some brown splotches and the same icy blue eyes like Hawkfrost.

"Hello there Ivypool." The mysterious cat stirred up, her long brown tail rippling in cold as the breeze swept the three she-cats.

"Hello, Sasha. Ravenwing, meet Sasha, Hawkfrost's mother." Ivypool allowed the black she-cat to approach the cream and brown cat, Sasha in other words.

"Ivypool has told me many things about you. If you are Hawkfrost's kit, then we are kin." Sasha meowed, her whiskers trembling as the breeze rippled through her.

"We're planning to take her to camp. I bet Mothwing and Hawkfrost will be more than happier to see you." Ivypool twitched her ear, which had some missing sections.

"Err, Ivypool. Can I talk to you, alone?" Ravenwing cast Sasha a look, who nodded before resting her long, fluffy, and brown tail on her creamy paws.

"What is it?" Ivypool asked after they placed Sasha back into the background. Ravenwing's pelt bristled in anger and disappointment, making her twice her actual size, then lashing her tail.

"Is that why you have been leaving the Clan? To check on some stupid loner?!" Ravenwing snapped at her mother, whose deep aqua eyes were clouded with an unknown emotion.

"She's helping me with my current issues. She knows Hawkfrost and knows how to help. And I'm also doing it for her. She wants to see her kits again." Ivypool looked at the black she-cat, disrespect hinting at her eyes when Ravenwing mentioned Sasha as a stupid loner.

"Okay and? That doesn't give you the right to sneak out of camp every day to see some cat. Isn't the Clan important to you at all?" Ravenwing challenged the silver and white tabby, whose anger reached the limits.

"Isn't that why I'm a warrior? I GIVE UP MY LIFE WITH EVERY CLAW, RAVENWING! Can you not see that? Or are you that fish-brained?! I was born and raised in RiverClan! They are important! So don't test my loyalty again!" Ivypool snarled. Ravenwing has never seen her mother so mad in her life. She looked like a huge cat, not showing her small size.

"I wasn't testing your loyalty. So don't assume things that aren't true!" Ravenwing was sure her own mother hated her by the way Ivypool stared at her before storming off. She defended me moons ago from Duskwind and this is what I'm giving her? She needs better. Not to mention the fact that she is having issues back at camp. Ravenwing saw Ivypool say some stuff to Sasha before heading back to camp. I made a horrible mistake.

***

Ravenwing walked quietly beside her mother, who refused to even give her eye contact or say a single word to the black she-cat. She was half aware of Ivypool muttering some words under her breath, so quiet that Ravenwing could barely make out what the silver and white tabby was saying. The first cat they encountered was Hawkfrost, who was getting back from a border patrol. The dark tabby must have realized Ivypool's fury, so he allowed the silver and white tabby to go past him.

"What happened to her?" Hawkfrost asked Ravenwing before looking back at the wiry she-cat who still had her pelt bristled.

"We got into a little argument. She wasn't happy with what I said, so we got into an argument." Ravenwing recalled the snarling and snapping from earlier with Ivypool, who was still mad.

"She hasn't been into the best mood possible. Maybe what's happening at camp is stressing her out. For now, give her some space. Tell me if that too much to ask for." Before Hawkfrost padded off, he nuzzled Ravenwing's head, sharing the strong bond that they once held. If I give her space, that will drift my own mother from everyone, even her own kin! Ravenwing over thought a little. Oh, why did you have to take Mistyfoot StarClan? Ravenwing questioned her ancestors. I need to sleep. Moonhigh will set soon and I'm still standing. The black she-cat yawned and stretched before heading to her own nest that rested next to Winterstorm's. She's my littermate, so she ought to understand, right?