Part 10

Some cat rituals will be discussed later. Mature ish content only for this chapter!!!

—-

Jinx has off to who knows where, which led to Ivypool and Willowshine to follow the white she-cat a little over RiverClan territory, anxiety rose from tail to whisker as the two she-cats followed the rogue. Rain pelted down as the two RiverClan cats followed the deleterious she-cat into the undergrowth, mist, and dew swirling around the ground.

"Sol? Sol are you here?" Jinx started to call, voice raising then falling as she finished saying the tom's name.

"Jinx? They kicked you out already?" Sol's humble voice caused Ivypool to drag Willowshine behind a bush.

"No, not yet. Ain't no one know what I'm doin'." The white she-cat meowed briskly.

"Is Ivypool dead yet from last time?" Sol asked, tail flicking.

"Sadly no. She still standin' in those four legs of hers." Jinx sat down.

"Kill her when you are alone with her. Her presence bugs me more than anything. She distracts you from your plans, our plans." Sol growled.

"What do you exactly mean by em' words?"

"She is distracting you from Hawkfrost. He is a good member to have by our side, not to mention he still has those learns from the Dark Forest that you and Tigerstar taught him.

"Ahh yes. Hawkfrost. I'll see what I can do. Perhaps I can make him go head over heels for me? I know how to do that."

"If it's to get him into our side, then go right ahead. I'm not going to stop you from your happiness."

"Oh wait."

"What know, Jinx?"

"Maybe I can get fake items to make it seem like their stupid StarClan send a prophecy."

"And what will the objects be?"

"A frosted hawk's feather and a piece of ivy. They represent Hawkfrost and Ivypool. We can have wet pebbles to represent RiverClan, the hawk feather's among them. The piece of ivy can be back, alone like she is."

"That there, is a very nice plan. I can't wait to hear what you have to tell me when Ivypool is gone. I wanna have the pleasure to kill her when she becomes a rogue."

"Make her bleed for the second time."

"Oh, I will. I will make sure she dies in my mouth or paws. I can't wait to see Hawkfrost's face when he hears that Ivypool died."

The two cats continued to talk about the most random stuff ever, making Ivypool and Willowshine quietly slip out and go back to camp.

"What are we going to do now? These two cats are at our tails!" Willowshine complained when the two she-cats entered the medicine cat den.

"We can't attack now. That'll cause unnecessary scolding by Leopardstar. She's already gotten weaker with every moon, so we don't need her to start snapping and snarling at us." Ivypool started pacing.

"Maybe we can wait for them to make their move?"

"But that might take a while. I've been knowing Jinx for only, um I don't know, three, two moons? I haven't known her for too long, but I can tell you that she likes things her way and slow."

"Great StarClan then! Oh, and also tell me if she does anything bad in the Dark Forest."

"She's always doing something bad, but different every time. I'll keep my eyes on her and make sure she won't leave my sight."

"Whenever you get the chance, can you try to kill her. She is so annoying with her trying to charm."

"Trying to take Rainstorm and Hawkfrost's attention." Ivypool agreed with the pale grey tabby.

***

Ivypool trotted beside Duskwind, who was talking with Beechfur. The moon shown bright with it's milky light as the RiverClan cats walked to the Gathering's peaceful land, where the other Clans would be waiting for them. For some odd reason, Ivypool was somewhat excited to see her enemy, Brambleclaw. For the last couple of days since she and Willowshine went to go spy on Jinx, she had been seeing ThunderClan's deputy for questions and answers from him. They made their way to the Gathering's clearing where ThunderClan was waiting for them.

Where is he... oh! There he is. Without any cat looking, Ivypool quickly slipped to the ThunderClan deputy.

"Hello there, Poison Ivy." He greeted her.

"Ahh, Frog-dung Bramble, how are you?" She sat next to him.

"I'm doing fine. How about you Poison Ivy?" He purred.

"Oo, am I doing great, Frog-dung Bramble." She said sarcastically.

"By your sarcasm, I know that's a lie. Things still aren't going great are they?" Brambleclaw shifted closer, but Ivypool didn't notice.

"Well, of course not! Frog-brained Jinx is always getting in the way. She's also working for and with Sol." The silver and white tabby growled.

"Alright, alright. Come down Poison Ivy. Nothing is happening yet." The dark brown tabby stroked her back.

"Yeah, yet. I want life to go back to normal, where stupid Jinx wouldn't be in my life." She complained.

"We get things be never want. I never really wanted Squirrelflight (oof I know that they luv each other, but it my story so yeah). She's great, but not the cat I was hoping to get with." Brambleclaw shifted his paws.

"But why would she have your kits then?" Ivypool tipped her head, confused.

"I don't know to be honest. I don't remember mating with her really. Maybe Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, And Jayfeather really aren't my kits?" The dark brown tabby looked sad almost If it was true.

"I highly doubt it. She's crazy in love with you, just like moons ago." The silver and white tabby tried to comfort the tom, but he wasn't convinced.

"Err yeah, but she isn't..." His voice trailed off.

"She isn't what? Is there something you're hiding Frog-dung Bramble?"

"Oh Poison Ivy, if only you could understand, but you won't." The tom left her, blinking in confusion. Umm, okay? Well, I better get back. The she-cat skirted back to her own Clan, Duskwind was still talking to Beechfur.

"It's hard to believe my own littermate is already expecting kits! Can't you believe it?" Duskwind squealed.

"Are you thinking of getting kits of your own?" Beechfur asked her.

"I don't think I have the right amount of patience to even have a mate. If I can't keep a mate, then I obviously can't keep kits." The dark brown she-cat meowed. They are talking about Winterstorm. StarClan... why did she want kits so early? Does she want to recreate me being a mother? Yeah, no. I highly doubt it. Ivypool walked past the talking cats and headed next to Fluffytail.

"Are you proud of Winterstorm?" He asked her.

"Not really. I mean, sure it's exciting to know our Clan is getting stronger, but we already have two litters waiting to be apprentices so I don't see why Winterstorm should have kits. She's young and has a lot more to life, but decides to have kits. Really disappointing if you ask me again."

"Both Rainstorm and Winterstorm are young. Would it be a coincidence if their kits had storm at the end of their name like their parents?"

"Maybe." Ivypool wanted to go to sleep. Sleep is something that will keep me away from these stupid issues I'm having within my Clan.