Part 5

The bird's sang beautifully as RiverClan camp buzzed with excitement as the news of Feathertail and Reedwhisker's future litter bounced from cat to cat. Reedwhisker padded beside his younger littermate, Ivypool, who envied his happiness while she couldn't even talk properly with her own mate.

"How do you think my kits will look like? I think they'll be beautiful like their mother." Reedwhisker didn't notice Ivypool's bad mood and jealousy as he spoke. The silver and white tabby barely heard him since she was drowning in her thoughts.

"Do you think they'll be fierce like you?" Ivypool didn't hear him because she heard Hawkfrost's stressed voice as he was speaking with Leopardstar nearby the two talking cats.

"Leopardstar, you are stressing me and every cat out. No more than two patrols have to check the border. You send out five everyday!" Her mate complained, his pelt bristling in anger.

"Are you questioning my decisions?" The dappled golden tabby snarled, her green eyes beaming with disappointment. Ivypool didn't want to hear the rest of, not only because the RiverClan leader was getting mad, but because she heard her mate whimpering in stress.

"I wonder if Mistyfoot is proud up there in StarClan." Her littermate continued, but Ivypool stormed past him, not wanting to be reminded of her deceased mother. I will never, ever forgive Spiderleg for killing my mother. I will make sure he'll regret messing with my mother. The wiry she-cat recalled the black and brown tom slicing her mother's throat, exposing her inner red liquid. I'll make sure he feels the pain I have gone through. No. I'm not going to make sure, but will do it whenever I see him. But not during a Gathering. Ivypool thought with fury, unsheathing her claws and barring her teeth with her thought of revenge. Not only do I have one enemy, but two. I won't forgive Brambleclaw that easily. The silver and white tabby lashed her tail, unaware where she was going.

"Ivypool? Is that you?" A familiar voice immediately caught the wiry she-cat's attention. She whipped around and saw a smoky grey she-cat, smaller than her.

"Ripplepaw?" Ivypool took some steps forward, shocked to see her deceased sister.

"Get back to camp." Ripplepaw faded away as she said that. The silver and white tabby immediately knew what the StarClan apprentice meant so she raced back to camp. The wind bristled beside her pelt as she raced past Rainstorm and Winterstorm.

The small, wiry silver and white tabby curled up on her nest, knowing what would happen next. Why now? Why not tomorrow or something? I just had one not too long ago. Ivypool thought as she braved herself for the worst to come. Everything faded away, only leaving herself there.

Sorry for the short chapter. I wanna do Ivypool's thing for the next part. Meh.