Epilogue

"Ivypool? Ivypool!" The soft voice of Hawkfrost made Ivypool shoot awake.

"Is the storm over? Is Jinx still dead?" Ivypool looked at her mate, confused about how she was still alive.

"What storm? And who is Jinx?" Hawkfrost cocked his head, obviously confused.

"So, what happened?" The silver and white tabby she-cat looked around, realizing she was in the nursery.

"You fell asleep after kitting." Hawkfrost twitched his ear.

"Kitting?" Ivypool looked at the fluffy dark brown tabby tom, confused.

"Well, after our battle between the four clans it was revealed you were expecting kits. But our new set of kits were born a moon earlier, but they are okay." Hawkfrost laid down next to his mate.

"I guess my dream did, in fact, ruin reality for me." Ivypool murmured. Hawkfrost softly chuckled.

"So how are Winterstorm, Duskwind, Fluffytail, and Ravenwing?" The silver and white tabby she-cat asked.

"They are doing just fine!" Hawkfrost answered. Ivypool looked at her new bundles, purring softly as they nursed while letting out little squeaks. I am so glad nothing in my dream happened. As well as Winterstorm expecting kits at such a young age. Ivypool sighed in relief.

"So what are we going to name our kits?" Hawkfrost asked her. Ivypool looked back at her kits: a tortoiseshell with some white patches and a reddish brown tabby she-cat.

"Thrushkit and Turtlekit," Ivypool replied.

Hawkfrost smiled, "I like it."

"Oh, and Hawkfrost," Ivypool called him after he stood up. Hawkfrost slightly turned his head.

"Thank you for everything." Ivypool smiled.

Hawkfrost blinked before smiling his beautiful smile, "You're welcome."