Part 7

"Ivypool? Ivypool!" Hawkfrost's panicked voice struck the silver and white tabby's ears. Moonlight had already fluttered while Ivypool had her vision.

"H-Hawkfrost?" Ivypool stirred up, horrified of what she saw.

"Petal, oh thank StarClan you're okay! I thought you weren't going to wake up." The fluffy dark tabby pressed his muzzle on her.

"It was a seizure. Of course I was going to wake up." Ivypool breathed in the normal scent of RiverClan instead of embers and smoke.

"What was your vision about?" The silver and white tabby made herself comfortable on her nest, her mate settling beside her.

"I saw a lot of smoke and fire. There were two kits behind me. We ran and ran, but both got trapped by a burning branch. I managed to help them so we got back to running. Once we were there, Stormfur greeted us before I collapsed. Turtlekit, one of the kits, said if I was going with their father, which I assumed was you. We said goodbye to each other before I passed on to StarClan with you." Ivypool surpassed a shiver of fear.

"Do you think it'll become true? Most of your visions come true..." The fluffy dark tabby's voice trailed off, fear glistening in his icy blue eyes.

"Please don't say that. I can't loose you after what we've been through together." Ivypool rested her muzzle on the fluffy tom's chest.

"And I couldn't loose you either." Hawkfrost put his bright pink nose on her head. But what could it mean? Does it mean that either Hawkfrost or myself are going to die soon? The more the wiry she-cat thought about it, the fluffier her pelt was getting; what if that was a vision to warn her that Hawkfrost shouldn't die? What if that fire happened if Hawkfrost died? It almost seemed that was the best conclusion, but the silver and white tabby didn't want to believe it.

"Well, I have to go organize patrols. If you have more detail, you can always tell me." Hawkfrost nuzzled her ear before heading out, tail slithering on the ground. Ivypool was dying to know the full truth why StarClan even send her that. And why would StarClan keep sending me visions? I'm not a medicine cat, but is my destiny is to become one? What would I do without Hawkfrost looking out for me? Why do answers have to be so difficult to find? Why does life have to be so difficult? Ivypool thought, paws aching for her awaiting answers. She stood up and left her nest, sunlight milking her pelt as she skirted out of the warrior's den. When will the sun shone bright on me? She sang in her head, awaiting the true answer. When will I know you haven't turned your back on us? A sweet, but harsh voice sang in her head; Ripplepaw...

So I know FluffyChickens5055 did make Ivypool song in the end of one of her chapters, but you'll see why Ripplepaw said that eventually.