Another Bad Lacrosse Game

I let out a yawn and stretch before opening my eyes. I look at an unfamiliar wall in front of me. I look down when I feel something by my waist move. There was an arm wrapped around my waist before it moved. I turn my head to see the same guy from those other two dreams. He was laying on his back. His eyes were closed. His mouth was open slightly as small snores came out of it.

So this is Stiles? The mysterious man we're all missing but can't  remember. I will admit, I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect human being. How do you even look good when your asleep and snoring?

I feel my hand slide up his side from where it was resting at his waist. It slides through his hair before resting on his cheek. My thumb started to rub small circles on his cheeks. I could also feel myself start to smile.

His arm starts to move like he's waking up. His hand grabs the hand that's resting on his cheek. He pulls it up to his lips before pressing a kiss on the back of my hand. His eyes finally open before meeting mine.

"Good morning baby." He says. Damn his morning voice is hot.

I smile at him. "Good morning indeed."

I lean up and press a kiss to his lips which he immediately responds to. His hands cup the sides of my face for a minute before moving to my waist. He pushes me to where I am on my back. He hovers over me before pressing his lips back on mine. This time a little more roughly. My legs wrap around his waist and pull him to where his chest is now touching mine. A small gasp escapes my lips when his hips roll against mine.

The moment was ruined when an alarm clock blared throughout the room. I look over at the clock before letting out a groan. "Everytime."

"You know we could always just skip school." He says as his lips start to trail down my jaw. I close my eyes in bliss.

"I can't believe those words just came out of your mouth. Usually I'm the one who says that." I let out a moan as he starts sucking on one particular spot on my neck.

He let's out a chuckle. "Don't like role changes?"

"I never said anything about that." I grab his cheeks and peck his lips. "But sorry baby. We can't miss school."

I laugh as his jaw drops. Those are usually the words he says to me when I suggest that we skip. "Doesn't feel good, does it?"

I shove on his chest, so he falls back on the bed. I quickly sit up. Before I could get up, I feel him grab my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To take a shower." I answer.

He let's out a groan as he drops his face into his pillow. The words "You're so unfair." come out mumbled.

I lean into him. I press a small kiss behind his ear. "I never said you couldn't join me."

I laugh as he nearly stumbles trying to get out of bed. Apparently I wasn't going fast enough because his arms slide under my legs, and he threw me over his shoulder. He hands then slaps my ass. "What are we waiting for?"

I let out a yawn and opened my eyes. I sit up in my bed and rub my face. I look up when I feel a presence at my door. I look up to see Scott. "Another dream?"

I nod my head. "Yeah. Same unknown person."

"Do you think it could be Stiles?" He asks me.

"I have a feeling it is." I tell him. I hear noises coming from down stairs. "Why are Liam, Mason, and Corey here?"