Two Halves make a Whole

Malia, Lydia, and I were currently in the hospital morgue. Lydia wants to know how Halwyn was able to lead her somewhere when he has a bullet in his skull. I open the small door where the dead Hellhound resides. I grab the table and pull him out.

I unzip the body bag he was in and looked at Lydia. "He still looks dead to me."

"What else were we supposed to do?" Lydia asks. "Figure out how a Hellhound led me into the woods to find another faceless body while being technically dead."

"Technically." Malia nodded.

"I don't think I would have been led out there if he was fully dead." She told us.

Malia looked at Lydia. "I don't think we should be hanging out here waiting for him to spring back to life."

"We don't have to wait if we can figure out how he was able to reach me." Lydia said.

"How are we supposed to do that?" I ask her.

She looks down to Halwyn. "I'm just gonna have to ask him."

Lydia made Malia and I move one of the examination tables so it would be by Halwyn. She climbed up onto the table before laying down. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. I lean back on one of the other examination tables. I cross my arms as I watch Lydia. Malia starts to walk around the room. She was almost pacing. When she passes me for the third time, I grab her shoulder and pull her so she's standing next to me.

After about 5 minutes, Malia spoke up. "Anything yet."

"No." She answered.

Malia walked closer to Lydia. She bent down as she watched Lydia. "Anything yet?"

"As opposed to when you asked three minutes ago? No." Lydia sighed. She sat up and got off the table. "It's not working."

"Maybe you should touch him." Malia said.

"That's ridiculous." Lydia says. "There's no way-"

Malia grabbed her hand and placed it on his shoulder. "Anything?"

"Nothing." She answered.

She then placed Lydia's hand on his chest. "What about now?"

"Nope." She shook her head.

Malia placed her hand on his face. "Now?"

"Okay, stop." Lydia puller her hand away.

I walk up to them. I gently grab Halwyn's head and moved it, so he was now facing the side. I snap out my claw. "I could try it."

"You could damage his brain, maybe even more than that bullet already has." Lydia says.

"Well, how did he talk to you last time?" I ask.

"Last time, I was unconscious." She answered.

"Unconscious." Malia mumbled. I look over to her to see that she was looking at a table full of medical tools. She turned back to us. "Okay, we can work with that!"

Malia walked over to the table of tools. She picked up a fairly large metal hammer. She smiled as she held it up to Lydia.

I scoff at Malia. "You are out of your mind if you think we're going to knock her out with a hammer."

"Why not?" She asked. She slammed it onto one of the tables. A loud clang echoes around the room. "See? It will be quick."

Lydia shook her head. "No. Not like that."

"You want us to knock you out, right?" Malia asked.

"Render unconscious. Preferably without pain." She said. She got up out of the chair and walked up to us. "Okay, this is what we're gonna do. One of you are going to press against my chest hard, constricting the flow of blood and oxygen to my brain. It'll drop my blood pressure and render me unconscious."

Feel My Love ➵ Stilinskiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें