The Start of Something New

This is it.

Tonight is the night that we graduate high school. A place we spent the last 4 years in. An era where we fought for our lives to protect ourselves and the people of Beacon Hill. A time where we've experienced something as happy as love and friendship and as sad as heartbreak and death.

I can't help but look back as the people we've lost, especially Allison. Would she be here with Lydia, Malia and I getting ready? She would probably wear something light to go with her bubbly personality. I wonder what Kira would wear if she was here? I would like to think something dark. I wonder if Ethan and Aiden would be here graduating with us? Would Aiden be with Lydia? I knew he was falling in love with the strawberry blonde before he died. What about Issac? Would he have left Beacon Hills? Or would he still be living with Scott and I? I wonder if him and Allison would have gotten together. Or if her and Scott would get back together. So many questions.

"And done." A voice brought me out of my thoughts. I look up into the mirror to see Lydia smiling at me. She wanted to be the one to do my hair and makeup. She also did Malia's hair and makeup. She was watching Lydia curiously while she said on the bed. "You look beautiful."

She had curled my hair into nice, soft waves. The front pieces were pinned back and out of my face. My makeup was a neutral brown smokey eye paired with a nude, glossy lip.

"I still don't understand how you do this girly stuff." Malia mumbled getting off the bed. I smile as Lydia fixes Malia's curled hair. It was the first time I had ever seen her dressed up. And of course she looked gorgeous.

"Wow. You really out did yourself." I smiled as I stood up from her desk.

"It's protocol to look like a model when you graduate." She said as she pulled out our dresses from her closet. "Are you ready to put these on?"

I grab my dress. "Let's do it."

I left Lydia's room and walked into the bathroom. I quickly changed considering everyone was about to show up. Scott and Stiles got ready together. And of course all of our parents wants to take pictures. Ms. Martin was kind enough to let us take pictures here in front of the fireplace. With a little convincing for Lydia and I of course.

I slipped on my dress, making sure not to mess up my hair and makeup. Thankfully this dress doesn't have a zipper. As soon as I walk back into Lydia's room, I hear the door bell ring and four heartbeats enter the house.

"Where's my daughter?" I hear my mom ask.

"There still upstairs getting ready." Ms. Martin laughed.

"Shocker. Girls take forever to get ready." I hear Scott mumble.

"Oh fuck off McCall." I grumble putting on my nude heels. I hear him laugh.

I get up and look in the mirror. A few weeks ago, the three of us went shopping for the dresses. Lydia helped both me and Malia pick out our dresses since she know what would look good on us. I decided to go with a nude dress that is simple yet classy. I paired it with a pair of nude pumps and some gold jewelry that Lydia thankfully let me borrow.

 I paired it with a pair of nude pumps and some gold jewelry that Lydia thankfully let me borrow