Panicked

I open my eyes to be met with the school hallway. I look around. I can tell it's late at night because the lights are off, so it's hard to see. Why am I here?

"Autumn." I hear a voice call me. It kind of sounded like Stiles, but that's impossible considering he's not in Beacon Hills. "Autumn."

I decide to go against my better judgement and follow the voice. I walk down the hallway, my heels clicking softly against the tiles. When I reach the end, I stand in the middle of the hallway. I look down each end to see which way to go when something caught my eye. A figure turns the corner.

It can't be. "Stiles?"

I feel myself take off in a sprint. I reach the end of the hallway in seconds. When I turn the corner, I come to a stop. It's a dead end and there's no one there.

"Autumn, how could you do this to me?"  The voice says again. It's definitely Stiles' voice, but I can't tell where it's coming from.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Lie to me." His voice says. "Was I not enough for you to at least tell me the truth?"

I look around confused. "Baby, I didn't lie to you."

"Don't call me that. You will never call me that again." His voice echoes.

"What... What do you mean?" I stutter. He's not ending the relationship, is he?

I feel a presence behind me. "I don't love you anymore."

I turn around expecting to celebrate face to face with Stiles, but I'm not. I feel myself freeze at the figure a few inches in front of me. His eyes are a piercing purple as they stare right at me. He doesn't have a mouth, but his skin is what catches my attention. Because it's not there. It almost looks like the muscle that is underneath the skin. I feel my breath hitch in my throat, and I can't catch it.

I gasp as I feel myself fly out of bed. I land on the floor with a 'dud' but that's not what I'm concerned about. My hands fly up to my neck as I choke. I feel my eyes watering as I struggle to breathe. I feel like when you get the wind knocked out of you and you can't catch your breath. I hear footsteps run towards my room. My door slams open as the person runs at me.

"Autumn? Sweetheart what's wrong?" My mother grabs my shoulders.

"I can't- I can't breathe." I choke out. I grab at my chest as I feel it constricting on me. "It hurts."

"What's happening?" I hear another voice ask. I recognize it as Scott as he comes running up.

"I don't know. I heard her fall out of bed, and she's like this." I feel my mom grab my face. "Autumn. You need to calm down. If you'll relax, you'll be able to breath."

"I have an idea." Scott says. "Autumn I'm sorry."

I let out a scream as a shooting pain goes up my arm. I shoot open my eyes and blink away the tears. My chest heaves up and down as I am finally able to catch my breath. I look down to see Scott holding my now healing arm from where he just broke it.

"Ow." I groan holding my arm up to my chest.

"Autumn, what happened?" My mom asks me. I look over at her to see her staring at me with wide eyes.

"I- I don't know." I say after I catch my breath. "I had a dream. When I woke up, I couldn't breathe."

"You two are going to be the death of me." My mom says as she calms down. I let out a laugh along with Scott.

"Sorry." I smile.

My mom kisses both mine and Scott's cheek before getting up. She walks out of the room. I assume she's going to work. When she leaves, Scott looks at me.