Ghost Town

I open my eyes to be met with the Stilinski's hallway. Why am I here again? Is there something important I missed to be brought back here?

I look to my right as I see someone walk towards me. It's the Sheriff. He walks towards me and around the corner. He walks down the hallway but stops. He looks towards the wall, specifically the part that I ripped.

He turns and walks towards it. He places his hands on the wall where the two pieces of wallpaper meet. He grabs onto the piece I ripped. My eyes widen as I watch him grabbed the piece of wallpaper that I ripped. I watch as he tears the wallpaper about halfway down the wall.

I walk towards him when his face furrows in confusion. What does he see? What's behind the wallpaper? I wanna know why I ripped it. Was it because there is the door I saw in that other dream? I don't get a chance to see as I can feel myself being woken up.

I open my eyes when I feel someone push me awake. I look up to see a set of brown eyes looking at me. I look over at the clock. I let out a groan. "What the hell, Scott. It's not time to get up yet."

"Come on." My twin says pushing me again. "We're supposed to go to the station today. Get ready."

I slap him away from me. "Okay. Okay. Get out!"

He lets out a chuckle as he leaves my room. I drag myself out of bed and to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and my hair before quickly straightening it to make it look better. I walk out of the bathroom and towards my closet.

I put on a cropped light brown and white stripped sweater and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. I throw on a pair of white converse. I walk out of the room to find Scott waiting on me.

I sneak up on him and smack him on the back of the head scarring him. I laugh as he looks back and glares at me. "Lets go."

***

Scott and I watched as the Sheriff closed the door to his office. He looked at the two of us. "All right. You heard a voice coming through the radio, and now you're convinced that it's the voice of..."

"Stiles." I tell him. "Your son."

He looks at the two of us obviously unconvinced. "Uh-huh. And maybe it's just a random signal cross?"

Scott threw the keys on the table. "Peter gave us the keys to the Jeep and it started right up. Claudia's Jeep."

"Oh, wait, wait, so, now I'm supposed to trust Peter Hale?" The Sheriff shook his head at us.

"I want you to trust us." Scott said. "We heard Stiles on that radio, I'm sure of it. If you had heard it too."

"Well, I didn't." He says.

"We know. But if you did..." I start to say before he interrupts me.

"Enough, you two! Enough." He yells at us. He threw the keys in his hands onto the desk.

***

Scott and I are in the back seat of Malia's car. Well, Scott's asleep, taking up most of the back seat. Lydia's in the passenger's seat while Malia's driving. We are currently headed to Canaan. Lydia saw a town in the mirror this morning. All of the people were being taken by Ghost Riders, except for one.

It was hard finding this place. Malia tried calling the City Hall of Canaan, but she couldn't get anyone to answer. I felt like I looked at about 100 different maps of the state of California, both on paper and computer. Only one of them had the city of Canaan. It was a paper map that is over 30 years old. So, Lydia shoved all of us into the car, and we started to make our way to Canaan.