Just a little Bug Problem

"Wolves or werewolves?"

Lydia, Malia and I were currently in Malia's room. Malia was laying horizontal on the bed while I was laying on her stomach. She was reading some sort of romance book while I was looking at my phone. Stiles was supposed to text me when he got everything settled.

Scott and Liam found a couple of dead wolves at practice this morning. Liam doesn't want to leave it alone, unlike Scott for once, and is asking Malia and I for help. Which neither of us want to help. Malia is going to Paris. I'm going off to college. I don't want to deal with anything that is even remotely related to the supernatural.

"They said wolves." Lydia said standing beside the bed looking at us.

"Honey, it's going to take a lot more than a couple of wolves dying to get me out of this comfortable position." I tell her not looking up from my phone. I could sense that she was rolling her eyes though.

"Not interested." Malia agreed. "You go."

"Liam was asking for help from the werecoyote and the Areena." Lydia told us. "Not the banshee."

"Why us? He has Scott, Mason, and even Corey." I groan.

"Because you're the former animal." Lydia said making me look at her. She was pointing to Malia. She looked at me. "And you're half animal. Nobody understands mysterious animal situations like you two do."

"I am done with the supernatural." I tell her.

"Sweetheart, you're a supernatural creature. You'll never be done with the supernatural." Lydia says making me roll my eyes.

"Still not getting up." I say making Lydia let out a small groan.

"I'm done with mysterious animal situations." Malia agreed. I lifted my head up when I felt her moving. She rolled onto her stomach. When she was comfortable, she let me lay my head back down on her back. "I want mysterious men. French ones."

"Pick up a nice one for me, will ya?" I smile.

You're engaged, so shut up." Lydia said making both me and Malia laugh.

"You can always just come with me." Malia suggested.

I roll my eyes. "If you wouldn't have booked it so late, I would've."

Lydia looked to the computer that was on my left. "Your flight's delayed."

"No, no, it's rerouted." Malia defended her route. "There's a difference."

"Delayed is what happens when your flight is rerouted." Lydia said. "So you have plenty of time to help. And there's a storm system shutting down Charles de Gaulle Airport."

Malia growled before slamming her laptop shut. "It's a minor shower. Liam's got everything covered."

"They were just dead wolves, Lyds. That doesn't sound supernatural to me." I tell her. I smile when I feel my phone vibrate. I look to see a message from Stiles.

(S is Stiles and A is Autumn)

S: I just got settled in. Is everything okay?

A: Everything is fine baby.

S: That's good. If anything happens, anything at all, tell me and I'll be down there in a heartbeat.

A: Not happening Stilinski. You've waited to long for this.

A: Besides nothing is going to happen. So relax.

S: Okay. Okay. I love you.

A: I love you too.