A Little Bit of Mischief

I lean onto the counter as I watch Malia hit Theo multiple times. He now has blood all over his face. You know, if I do say so myself, this is pretty fucking entertaining. I look up at Scott to see him looking back at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you going to help me get her off?" He asks back.

I shake my head. "The prick deserves it. Let her have her fun."

"It's okay, you don't have to stop." Theo tells her.

"Trust me, I won't." Malia whips out her claws. Scott grabs her arm. I watch as Liam helps Scott get Malia away from Theo.

"Way to ruin the fun guys." I say. I hear Hayden chuckle from the other side of the counter.

"Malia, enough! Hey." Scott tells her. "Slow down, okay? He's going back in the ground."

"You can't. He remembers Stiles." Liam says.

I take a glance at Theo before looking at Liam. I walk up to them. "So what? I remember Stiles. Scott remembers Stiles. Literally everyone remembers him."

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam tells us.

"Or he could kill us." Scott says.

"Or he could just get Liam to." I said referring to how Liam already tried to kill Scott.

"He's my responsibility." Liam tells us. "Noshiko gave me the sword."

"It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." Theo says as he leans of the fridge.

"Shut up!" Both Scott and Liam yell at Theo.

"You both are right." Hayden says walking up to us. "If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But for right now..."

"He goes back now." Scott looks at Liam.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo speaks up.

This time all of us yell at him. "Shut up!"

Scott and Liam walk out of the room to have a private word. Not sure how that makes a different since literally everyone in this house has super hearing but okay.

Hayden steps in front of Malia as she starts to walk towards Theo again. "Malia."

"Can you give us a second alone with Theo?" She asks Hayden.

"Why?" She asks.

"So I can kill him." Malia tells Hayden. "Autumn won't try to stop me."

"You're not wrong." I tell her.

"Okay, look, I know that there's mixed feelings all around-" Theo starts, but I interrupt him.

"No. There's no mixed feelings." I tell him. "I'm pretty sure we all still hate you."

"I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt." Theo tells us.

Malia looks at me. "Let's kill him."

I let out a small chuckle at her. Scott and Liam walk back into the room. Scott stands by me while Liam walks to Theo.

"I can put you back in the ground anytime." Liam tells him.

"You also need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity. I know where to find one and I can show you how it works. I'll tell you if both Malia and Autumn promises not to kill me." Theo tells us.

Malia lets out a small growl from next to me. I roll my eyes at him. "But your face is just so fun to punch."

"They promise." Liam says. Both Malia and I look at Liam.