Run and Hide

All of us, including Liam, were all at the police station. After the girl, Quinn, that showed up at our house had told us that a deputy had shot her, we immediately came here. Everyone in Beacon Hills is turning on us. The school, especially the lacrosse team, had basically put Liam through hell today because of last night. That included some guy named Nolan to take his spot as lacrosse captain. It also included them beating the shit out of Liam trying to get him to shift. Liam couldn't do anything but get hit and to not shift. There was even a teacher there, and she wouldn't do anything about it.

"I'm not letting them out." Stilinski told us. "We've got two bodies covered in slash marks. They confessed to killing two people."

"Hunters." Scott corrected.

Stilinski shook his head. "People, Scott. Self-defense or not, they're still here, the other guys are dead. And there's a process I have to follow."

"Yeah, but you know what's happening around here. It's not safe for them." Scott said.

"This may actually be the safest place for them in Beacon Hills. At least I can protect them here." He told us.

"Would Stiles think that?" I ask him. "Especially if one of your Deputies is working for Gerard?"

Stilinski looked at me. "I'm not buying that. I know these deputies like the back of my hand. I know their families, their kids, their brothers and sisters. I know who they are and I trust them."

"You know who they were." Liam corrected. "There's something out there. Everyone's afraid. And it's getting worse."

"Yeah, you can't protect two werewolves from hunters if they're already on the inside." Lydia added.

"It's Quinn, right?" Stilinski looked  at Quinn who was sitting in the chair in the corner. "You're sure it was a deputy who shot you? Absolutely, 100% sure?"

She nodded her head. "I saw flashing lights. A police car. I... I saw a badge, a gun, and then they shot me. They shot me in the head and that's all that I remember."

"There are a couple holes in her story." Stilinski sighs.

"Maybe because there's a hole in her head." Lydia responded.

Malia let out a laugh at Lydia's words. She looked around to see no one else was laughing. "I'm sorry."

"Sheriff, we need to get Jiang and Tierney out here before anyone realizes that they're here." Scott says.

"And take them where? I can't let them go." He tells us.

"But if you keep them here they're..." Scott starts.

"Look, if there's a problem..." Stilinski says before stopping.

A bright light comes from outside. Through the blinds, the headlights from countless cars and trucks were shining in on us. I could hear many heartbeats come from outside, but one caught my attention. One was coming closer to the station before stopping. Monroe.

Stilinski walked out of the office we were in and into the main lobby of the station. Scott and I leaned in the doorway. "Get away from the windows. Put those guns away."

"I'm guessing you know who's out there." Parrish spoke up from in front of us.

"I got a pretty good idea." He answered.

"They'll be armed to the teeth." Parrish said.

"Which is why I won't be." Stilinski took his gun out of the holster and placed it on the desk.

"I'm going with you." Parrish insisted.

He shook his head. "No, you're gonna get some deputies, check the exits, and hope we're not completely surrounded. And keep an eye out. Let's make sure we're all on the same side here."