1.

I was in bed on Instagram on my explorer feed. I was checking out shoreline mafias page and Ohgeesy always caught my eye. I wanted to hit him up so badly. So I did without thinking...

Hey?

I then went to go brush my teeth and wipe my makeup off and wash my face, I ran my fingers through my hair and scratched my scalp and massaged it. I was so tired. I stared at myself in the mirror and wondered if he was going to reply. "No way" I thought and smiled lightly because it was so far fetched that he actually would reply. I then turned off the bathroom lights and went into bed and went on Instagram once more, I analyzed the pictures I had posted. I stared at my followers for a second, I had 200k followers and I was really content with that.

I started to feel my eyes burning and knew that was my queue to sleep, I set my alarm at 6:30am and made sure the ringer was on and turned off my phone.
———————————————-
I woke up to the annoying chiming coming from my alarm and quickly turned it off. After that I just stared at my ceiling & the quietness of my apartment was starting to get to me.

I got up to pee & brush my teeth and wash my face, I put in moisturizer and blinked quite a bit as the light from the morning was too much and I was exhausted.

I go to the living room and see my puppy Princesa, I reach down to her level and rub and pat on her small head. I make my way to the kitchen and make sure to fill up her bowl with dog food and water.
I put some lucky charms in a bowl and pour in the milk and eat it while going on my phone. My heart skips a beat when I see he replied.

Hey?

whatsup

I immediately reply

Nun much just wonderin if you wanted to link?🥴

I hated how desperate I sounded.
ya forsure where you at?

The hills :)

damn ma you rich?🤣

um nah wth , you prolly richer than me

look ima have a show tonight out in San Diego , catch a flight ?

Only if you make it worth my time geez

bet, see you tonight then

mhmmm, I'll text you what hotel I stay at
Seen

I put my cereal bowl in the sink and thought about what I had to do , wear, and what I had planned. I texted my friend & asked her if she was down for lunch that I had to catch a flight. She said yes and I started getting ready with my day.

I did my makeup and put on some red lipstick, I was so excited. I took a mirror picture and went on to insta to post.

 I took a mirror picture and went on to insta to post

127,865 likes
Wolfiecindy    🌟know you see my shyne

View all 30,528 comments
Random user 😍😍😍
Random user1 my wife😋
Random user2 I bet em lips ain't real lmao Kylie headass
———————-
I went to go meet up with my friend and I gossiped over what happened and she was very happy for me, we took a few pictures and ate. The Cheesecake Factory was our spot to go to.

I was having a blast but I had to go, I hugged her and told her I was actually so nervous but she told me that everything will be fun at least

I left and went home to pack.

Once I was done packing I took Princesa in her doggy carrier and and went to get my luggage. I ordered an Uber to take me.
———————
I had just landed and ordered yet another uber to take me to the hotel. I was. Hungry and tired. I texted Geesy to let him know I had landed.

Yo, just landed 🖖

He didn't take long to respond.
fr? lemme swoop, I got some time. send the addy wya

I sent the address.

About an hour later I heard knocking. Nervously I went to open the door and found Geesy. He was so tall.

"Come in, make yourself at home" I smiled wide.
"This dope, you got a cool suite" he responded still standing kind of awkwardly.
"Heyy you can sit down" I laughed and I sat down as he did too.

I patted my lap as Princesa came running to hop on my lap. She was extremely excited to see someone new.

"So what should I call you? Even though your nickname is Geesy I feel like I don't know you thaaaat well" i said exaggerating the 'that'

"You can call me Ale, Alejandro, anything you want, it's cool" he shrugged. "So you got condoms or should I go get some?" He asked.

That hurt my feelings, I didn't wanna come off as a hoe or just hookup once.
"Oh you're trippin trippin, we ain't fucking. I'm not a thot. Chill out" I said moving my eyebrows closer involuntarily as I was hurt.

"What typa bitch fly out and to link & not do nun? The fuck" he said shakin his head

"Look you got plenty hoes I'm sure of it, you don't need me Ight? Shit I just wanted to meet and hang out and become friends or sum. Now you're making me feel bad" I tilted my head.

"Okay well now that I know your intentions, I mean I guess. N nah don't feel bad okay?" "You came to hang out and have fun. My bad" he said softly.

"Mhm" I said. " what you wanna do now though?" I asked looking down.

"Lemme take you out to meet my homies, they make shit way more fun too"

"Mkay.. lemme Just leave some food for Princesa and we'll be on our way." I stood up and got some dog treats and left water in her bowl and bent down to place the bowl on the floor for her.

"You're fine as fuck , not gon lie."
Before I even said anything
"And aye don't get mad okay? It's a compliment. You're gorgeous. Ight?"

I squinted my eyes and smiled.

———
A.N. I hope you enjoyed. Updates may or may not be consistent, I'm a busy person ,__,) <3