16.

On the way home I took a nap inside the car, I was exhausted. I had put the GPS for Geesy to my friends because we still had to go pick up Prin. My feet were killing me and my eyes burning, I just wanted to sleep.

"Bebe why you fallin asleep?" He asked and I felt his eyes Looking at me for a moment.

"Because I'm tired duh" i answered sarcastically.

"I had a dope ass time baby , your family's chill and funny. I like em"

"Thank you, I know you're shy" I said yawning and putting my coat over me as a blanket."
———-
Alejandro came over to open my door and I put my arms up like a child. "What" he said, "carry me baby I'm tired" I whined. "You're such a kid. You lucky you're you" he said picking me up to the way to the house.
"Look at how gorgeous princesa looks" I said smiling looking down at her, she looked so clean and cute with her trim.  he put me down.

"Thankkk you mi amor" I went on my tippy toes and kissed his cheeks.
I went to the bathroom to go get my makeup wipes and went back to my bedroom to undress and put on pjs.

"Babyyyyyyyy!!!" I yelled for Alejandro who was downstairs

"What you want!!" He yelled back

"YOUUUU, COME UPSTAIRS"

He came upstairs, "baby I'll be right back witchu, Ima go pick up some Weed. My dealer not mobile right now."

"Baby it cant wait?" I put my head to the side and didn't look at him

"You're a spoiled brat mamas" he laughed "I spend the whole day with you , my bad EVERYDAY with you and I gotta leave for at most an hour and you're trippin? Cuz that's dumb"

"I guess, go on baby the sooner you go the quicker you come back." I sat up and kissed his cheek, "and lock the door and take the key with you Incase I knock out. N if not too much trouble buy condoms." I said as I got the keys that were on the side of me on the nightstand to give to him.

"Yea? Tonight baby?" He grinned

"Nah not feelin it I'm really tired" I rubbed my eyes.

"Don't trip, I'll make you feel wide awakeee"

"Who's trippin now? Just get em babe and come back. All we gon do is cuddle though, don't get your hopes up kiddo" I laughed passing him the keys.

"Beso, baby" I puckered my lips for him to kiss.

———-

"Mumushh imm here" I heard with some light shaking on my shoulder. I opened my eyes slowly and blinking fast to see clearly.

"Alejandro?" I said pressing on my phone that now read 1:16am. "It's late, where you been?"

"I know baby and I'm sorry but I came packin. Look, I got promethazine, some oxys, weed, prerolls, & I gotchu some in n out baby better eat up before it gets cold, and lastly some condoms for my mamacita" he said kissing me.

"Baby I don't want a burger right now but I appreciate it. You get me cheese fries?"

"You know itttt & that's cool baby I'll go put it in the fridge so if u want you can eat it later on."

"You're so sweet even thinking bout me." I took the cheese fries out.

"Baby... tomorrows when I gotta start the studio streak. I can't be distracted and I'll try my best to still see you and everything but if I come back after the stu it won't be til after hours." He said getting a fry

"Ohhhh so that's why you've been all nice with me hm?" I laughed

"Not even mama, I treat you right no matter what. N also We've been here for a couple days baby how bout we kick it at my pad. I'll feel better if you're there, there's people there all the time. You won't be lonely."