10.

I woke up and l licked my chapped lips and saw Alejandro breathing at a normal steady paste. I smiled a bit before rubbing my head and trying to get out of the hospital bed as steadily possible

"Mmm where you going" Alejandro mumbled with his eyes still closed.

"To the bathroom to wash my face"

"Mm okay" he said

We both heard a knock and the doctor came in.

"Hello, I'm doctor Jetson." The Woman looked at me to shake my hand.

"Sir are you okay with this lady here?

Alejandro nodded and I shook her hand
"Cindy Kimberly" I smiled

"How're you feeling today sir?" She looked at. Him while writing down on her clipboard

"Uh my head hurts a little but I'm fine I guess"

"Very well, and any stomach pain?"

"I think so? I mean it just the kinda pain like when you're hungry and yeah I guess like empty stomach pain" he shrugged

"Have you thrown up ? The nurse should've left a pan here just incase."

"Yeah I've thrown up about twice, but I'm not nauseous or anything"

"I think you should be fine to go home today on the condition you do no drugs. Also drink more fluids and soft foods while you recover. I repeat no drugs, it highly damages your liver and kidneys and you're not in any state to disobey what I am advising you. To get better results you should look into going to therapy, rehabilitation, or finding a group where you can find others like you to get help"

"Yea I understand..." he said

"I'll make sure of it he doesn't do anything stupid." I smiled weakly

"Okay your clothes are inside this cubby. You're welcome. if you'd like to make a follow up appointment please ask the receptionist. I hope you feel better, thank you. Please excuse me." She smiled and walked out.

"You heard that? No drugs Alejandro" I played with his hair

————————-

I went to go drop off Alejandro at his house and walked him inside as I still had to pick up princesa

"Is anyone coming over ? Or shall I be your babysitter"

"I mean yeah but shit, you could take care of me all you want.

"Can I use your shower please?"

"Course"

I walked upstairs and saw princesa I rubbed her back
"Hiii mumushh how'd daddy treat you mm?" I said rolling my eyes loud enough for Alejandro to hear.

I heard footsteps and Alejandro said "it was the best, I think I might've put lean in her bowl"

I hit his shoulder "you think you're so hilarious huh"
"Before I hit the shower, you got any Advil my heads pounding" I put my hand to my forehead 

He went downstairs and got some with water and gave me it and I swallowed it.

"Thank you, I'll be out soon okay?" I kissed his cheek.

Once I was out I went down stairs and wrapped my hair up in the towel and looked in the fridge to cut up some fruits and squeezed a bit of lemon in the water so the water wasn't so plain. I walked it over to Alejandro and sat next to him.