33.

I woke up to another knock and ring of the doorbell, I groaned. I checked my phone and it was 8:54am. It stopped though. I then heard a lot of guys talking at once and knew exactly who it was. It only took about 3 minutes before Alejandro busted through my door.

"Morning Hermosa" he spammed my cheek with kisses causing me to giggle. "Hi baby, daddy's here" he kissed my stomach.

"You're so energetic, wow. And Goodmorning too" I sat up

"Let's get you some to eat."

I groaned but nodded. I went to go brush my teeth and he followed.

"Don't be goin out like that, all my homies here."

"I'm pregnant what're they gonna do" I laughed

"What they gonna do? What's lonzo tryna do? Oh you wanna talk bout him already?"

I ignored his question and walked out. I wasn't gonna change because he wanted me to.

Everyone was surely eyeing me but I fucked with the attention. I saw some people I knew, some I didn't. I hugged the ones I did though.

"Breakfast? You guys are here early."

"Na we ate at the airport it's all good. You should eat something though. Pancakes?" Alejandro asked.

"yeah pancakes are good, please."

I walked to the couch and turned on tv and just rubbed my tummy. After waiting some time he handed me my pancakes. "Thanks"

"You look so beautiful. Lemme snap you"

I rolled my eyes "okay, but cover my face, I just woke up"

"So hows you and that girl?" I said taking a bite out my pancakes

"Normal" he shrugged

I just rolled my eyes. "Cool. Lemme ask you some though, was it really worth it? Deadass?"

"No."

"Clowneryyyyyy love. Clownery." I laughed. Holding my stomach

"You gon clown me in front of my baby?" He looked at me

"Your baby? My baby" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Gettin on my nerves" I rubbed my temples. "I'm leaving, get your ass and all of your little buddies out my home. You're grown, you have your own place." I got up and he grabbed my wrist

"Why you gotta be like that? Calm down you making a whole scene." He whispered "don't let your hormones take over you."

"Oh I'm making a scene? In my own home?" I went upstairs to get ready, ready for nothing I didn't even have anywhere in particular to go to.

I rushed downstairs and said bye to everyone, to leave the house clean and lock the door on the way out. Alejandro followed me out. "Why're you like this" taking a big sigh after.

I just stared at him. "I love you. I'm just exhausted, I don't want my baby growing up with parents who got a lot of shit going on, I don't want all that. You're so confusing. You think I'd chase you or some like you hot shit, you say I'm moody and you could be right okay, yeah I'm gonna be moody but you're moodier than me, sometimes you wanna be with me sometimes you don't."

"Where'd all this come from?" "I'm on the same team as you." He paused. "Not to make shit worse but I'm not chasing after you. So don't be thinking that."

"Ima go shopping for baby clothes later you coming? I mean you did come here for the baby, no?"

"Me n my boys gon do some later though, party."

I stared at him, lowkey waiting for an invite. Is that selfish of me? I was just waiting for that typical big  Entrance and everyone congratulating me thing just how I imagined it whenever I thought about us having a baby.

"Nice. Have a great time." I said bluntly

"Yee thanks." He said looking down on me since he was way taller than I was.

"K well, bye." I sigh and turned away to walk off.

"Wait" he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug and kept holding me. "I do love you okay? Mama shh.. just relax, for our baby." He stroked my hair and I closed my eyes. Why'd everything get so complicated so fast?

I took a big breath "love you too" I walked off to the car and drove to my sisters.

———————
"Hola mi peshioso" (hi my precious but in baby talk) i gave a big smooch to Baby Kevin.

"I can't wait for my lil baby to be here already ugh" I said rubbing his back

"Would you be mad if the family's coming over today? I thought it would be a good time to have everyone together."

"Nah I don't mind"

"We can plan your baby shower that way? Mm what's Alejandro doing?"

"He's not interested I think.. I told him I was going baby shopping and he's just going to party."

Kevin started babbling "yes I know mi amor, your God dad is stupid"
"Mama ma ma mamamamama" he kept repeating
Ma ma ma" i repeated back to him and kissed his cheek.

"I just hate how confusing Alejandro is.. he wanna be there for me or not? He rather be at a party than spend time bonding in family." I take a big sigh & continued to ramble on about him and family started showing up. I wish I was able to drink and smoke, I needed that shit right now.

I was amused how everyone took turns carrying Kevin, he was my big lil boy but I had to cringe at the thought of everyone carrying my newborn.. like all those germs and everyone passing them around and kissing them who the fuck knows where there lips have been?

"Cindy Cindy" my younger cousins called me. lil bad silver tooth kids.
"Yes?" I replied smiling
"Can we touch your stomach?" One of the oldest asked while taking another lick of his lollipop & the rest were covered in chocolate candy.

I nodded. "But first you guys need to clean up.. you're all sticky. Let's go wash your hands. We all went to the bathroom and I helped them clean up to touch my stomach.

It Lowkey does feel weird getting asked to touch my stomach n people touching it but I was here for it, and just to think Alejandro missing out.

Back to the planning. "Okay how do you want gender reveal mija?"

I shrugged. "I know I want girl vs boys theme you know when people pick sides and stuff?party games and favors. The actual reveal I don't know."

"You know what Alejandro wants?" My brother asked

"Alejandro this Alejandro that." I instantly broke down crying. "Always him. I hate how he doesn't care or gets involved." I sobbed. I then quickly got up and went to the bathroom to throw up. Jenni came in "you're okay..." she said putting my hair up. I continued vomiting and I couldn't stop. I heard the family talking about how Alejandro wasn't good for me in the background.

"Talking about him made you sick.. there's nothing to worry about." She said

I started to see little black dots take up and fill my vision. I felt weak and sleepy... I closed my eyes as I was drifting into this "sleep" I felt Jenni rub my cheek sternly and smack my arm trying to get me to react but I felt I wasn't in control of my body, I was too weak. Until I gave in and wasn't conscious anymore.
—————
A.N.  You fiends😑 here's another lengthy chapter. School starts again this week so patience & understanding pls🥺 here you go guys thank you so much. Lots of luvv💖🖤

Like vote n comment bb💘 ENJOY!*+