27. <3

We walked in the waiting room and he quickly took a seat.

I walked to the front desk, "hi.. appointment for Cindy kimberly?"

"Ah yes. Thank you for coming today, we have this form we'd like you to fill out just some stuff to inform us what's been going on and here is your bracelet to put on. Please take a seat" the man at the front desk smiled.

I sat next to Alejandro and looked down the list..
"Smoking? When was the last time I smoked? Like monthsss ago at the studio right? I should just put no." I crossed it out. "Regular menstruation... haha nope" I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. "Unprotected sex, yeah" I said a bit disappointed.
He started to massage my head and I continued to fill out the form.

"Help me put on the bracelet porfavor"

"'Ye baby" he put the bracelet on me.

I looked around me and saw pregnant women and saw some girls and women who weren't. I wondered what they were doing there, maybe for the same reason as me maybe not. I been dreading this moment for sometime. I love babies, Kevin gives me baby fever it's just I don't feel secure enough with Alejandro, it's like one day we're good and other days we're not.

I fiddled with Alejandro's hands he was warm and soft.

"We gon be okay" he kissed the top of my head.

I started to get up, "where you going?" Ale said. "Ima go get some water there" I responded with and got a paper cup to get some water.

I sat back down and watched some of the movie that was playing on the tv they had with Ale. I felt safe with him.

"Cindy Kimberly?" A lady walked through the door. Alejandro and I both stood up and walked towards her, "date of birth?"
And I replied with my birthday. "Very well please sit down" and she checked my blood pressure meanwhile we were waiting
"What is the reason for today's visit?" She asked
"Um just to see if I'm pregnant, um one of my pregnancy tests came out positive and yea.. I also haven't gotten my period." I hesitantly told her. "Very well. Goodluck. Who is here with you today?" She asked as she took my temperature. "My boyfriend" I smiled and he said hi. Then I proceeded to stand on the scale.

"Okay. Here is your room." We followed her to a room. She asked me some basic questions and left with saying "Okay Your gynecologist for today is Dr. Lopez. Thank you"

I layed down on the bed and stared at the wall with the pregnancy cycle on it.

"I love you" he gave me a kiss. "Love you too ugly" I kissed him back.

"Hi, I'll be your doctor for today. I'm doctor Lopez but please call me Hennessy" she came in smiling and checking on the computer what the nurse put down from the gathered information.

"So you're here for a pregnancy confirmation, right?" she said looking at me with a small smile.

"Yea" geesy replied smiling keeping his eyes on her every move

"You're getting a checkup too?" She joked after hearing his response

"Its Geesy, uh thats my name" he stood up to shake her hand

"Nice?" She softly laughed but looked slightly confused looking over at my annoyed look

She shook his hand but walked around the area I laid on while he went back to his seat. He noticed how tense I was & proceeded to grab my hand and kiss it.

"I am first going to check around pelvic area and order a nurse to come and get blood work done." She closed the curtain that separated us from the other patients and started examining me.