9.

*suggestion: listen to dis song first so you can get in the mood. While you listening read da lyrics or zone out or whatever it's just chillin 10/10 recommend to before reading. I started playing it then I left the app n then I went back on n it started playing by itself (iPhone) idk maybe it's a tweak feel free 2 try* OR GO TO SOUNDCLOUD OR N LISTEN WHILE READING<3*

*++*++*++*
I went home as soon as I arrived to shower, and got dressed quickly and I texted Fenix to text me what hospital. I was so tired and upset.
——-
I walked in slightly knocking on the door. Everyone's eyes were on me as well as Geesys.

"Hi guys" I rubbed my right shoulder with my left.

The boys came in to give me a hug each and say hi to me.
"Damn I thought shawty would damn disappear for good" rob gave me a hug

"Wassup Cin" Kato gave me a hug

"Bruh get outta here, y'all was done bullying me for giving her that nickname now y'all dick riding it." Geesy complained.

Fenix came in closer to whisper to me "he hasn't been in the greatest mood. He's been aggressive and sweating a lot with some fever, doctor said he's lucky he ain't had a seizure." And with that he gave me a hug.

"They need a moment together let's go" fenix said and the crew followed him along with some guys I didn't know.

"What you doing here Cin" Alejandro said not looking at me

"I came for your dumbass... you lucky you're in the state you're in because otherwise I would've been yelling at you like crazy telling you how stupid it was what you did"

"Yeah okay because I wanna overdose, shut the fuck up. I ain't on some suicidal shit. Fuck off, I just had too much" he said aggressively

"Look at you, you could've died and you're acting like a bitch about it."

"I'm sorry. Plus you was suppose to be in Spain right now doin whatever the fuck you had planned out, I feel all bad."  He said, he looked so tired and sick, I felt bad but I loved him through no matter what.

I got closer to him and stood besides him to move his curls around and run my finger through them.
"You're okay now..." I spoke softly to him.

"I feel even more fucked up that I fucked someone , knowing I got this weirdass non official relationship with you , but anyways I know I fucked that shit up"
"You sleep wit anyone?" He was quick to add

"Nah I don't hoe around." I said rolling my eyes.

"Thank you for being here... I feel like shit."

"I know. When are you allowed to leave?"

"Maybe tomorrow if I feel better" he groaned.

"I'm staying here okay?"
"Get some rest too. I'm gonna go get some from the cafeteria" I rubbed his forehead

"Okay.. can you get me some?"

"Yea whatchu want?"

"A blueberry muffin please, I'm hungry"

"Okay" I said and as I walked out I read on the door he's on an only all fluid diet. I walked back in "love... you can't eat anything right now. I'm sorry"

"I'm hungry thoooooooo" he groaned some more

I just left because I didn't want to argue with him.