19.

For the past few months I've just been working, traveling, switching off and taking care of Kevin with my mom, my sister was out and spending time to create a bond with Kevin. Alejandro has been coming back like normal but we didn't plan on anything, slowly by slowly the kisses creeped up and we'd make out and things would lead to others like giving him head or the other way around and so on... I however wasn't going to give him sex.

It was Thanksgiving Day which meant Alejandro's birthday was tomorrow.

I went over to my moms because that's where everyone was going to be.

"Hey mama" I leaned in for a kiss and lowered myself to say hi to Kevin who was being held by my mom. he was still so tiny and didn't understand what was going on but I greeted him anyways. I continued to greet everyone. I slumped on the couch afterwards and texted Alejandro.

Whatsup.. howre you doin at ur family's?(:

Ale🌟 we good, hby

Mm fine... you actin so dry 🥴

Ale🌟 my bad🤷🏻‍♂️

Tbh nvm I'll hyu later I ain't like when you dry text

Ale🌟  nah stay

I just left him on open, I was tired of bullshit.
I had a good time with my family, my lil papas was getting so big already. I ended up feeling bad though and invited Alejandro over to see my family, I missed him crazy.

—————-

As soon as Geesy came everyone got enlightened and he was happy to see everyone and extremely happy to see Kevin.

We laid back discussing about things and I admitted to him how much I missed him & he said he missed me too but kind of got use to being alone

"Yknow I want a son or a daughter I ain't choosy. Like fuck look at em so tiny and cute n shit" he smiled holding Kevin, they had this special bond.

"I'll give you one someday gees" I smiled softly touching Kevin's hair.
My sister came walking by to feed Kevin a bottle.

"Ayo tell your sister to give me a kid" ale said handing Kevin to her

"Cindy, give us a baby" she said straddling Kevin in her arms

"You do realize if I have a baby ima be 10 times busier and tired, Plus i wanna get to enjoy Kevin's infancy"

"Yes but think of it as you're giving kevin a cousin and they can grow up together or something"

"i already have baby fever but I don't know it's a huge deal" I said with attitude

Alejandro patted on his lap meaning for me to get on it. I scooted close and sat on his lap while his arms were wrapped around my waist and he gave me kisses on my shoulder and the back of my neck.