29.

I opened my eyes slightly and still saw geesy asleep so I cuddled up next to him and he naturally pulled me in. I decided to get some extra sleep.
/////////
We were out and I felt glowingggg, we went out to go visit his mom and nephew for some time. I brought Princesa for his nephew to play with, I thought it would be a nice surprise.

"Mija ten un poco de mango para refrescarte" she said (Have a but of mango to refresh yourself)

"Muchas gracias" I smiled.

"Tío Ale" "tío ale, looooook!" The child kept on insisting.

"What boy? What Chu needa show me" Geesy asked him

"The dog likes me" Princesa kept licking his face all over and he burst out laughing.

"But Gizmo better huh?" " ain't that right cin, Gizmo bigger n badder" he teased me

"Shut up, prin beat Gizmo ass any day" I laughed knowing it wasn't true

Alejandro went over to pick her up "mamash" he cood n made kissy sounds towards Prin.

I kept on eating my mango and went to go and wash the plate when I was done. Alejandro creeped up behind me and held my waist
"Let's be out, we can take the lil man and princesa" he whispered in my ear

"What bout your mama"

"Yeah course. Let's go out to the mall."
—————————

"You want it ?" I asked the little boy if he wanted a lego set.
"Yeahhh, that one is the new one" he said excitedly

"You guys spoil him too much, ai dios" Geesy mama sighed putting her palm on her forehead.

I went ahead and bought it for him, "ey ey ey... que dices?" (What do you say)

"Thank you Cindy" he smiled and hugged me

"You're okay" I smiled while handing the cashier worker my credit card.

Once I grabbed the receipt, I put it inside the bag and told him "You have to listen to your grandma okay, AND you'll open it once you're home okay?" He just nodded at me and smiled.

Alejandro and I kept walking hand in hand.
He stopped for a second to give me a kiss, I smiled into it. "You're stupid" , "you stupider mama" he squinted his eyes back at me.

We spent the day shopping with his family and it was chill. Just laid back quality time.
********
Alejandro and I both decided to have a fun little date night. We dropped everyone off at home and just went out casually to go get tacos.

We went to this Mexican restaurant in downtown

There were Mariachis playing and we got seared in. "You want a beer babe?" Alejandro asked me.
"Yeah , please. Make it A modelo." I smiled at the waiter.
"Uh make that 2 modelos. Wait na actually scratch both of the drinks, can you bring us a whole bucket?... just modelos" he corrected his answer.

"Okay. You guys ready to order or just drinks for now? And I'll get back to you guys in a bit?"

"No, actually.. can I just have 3 tacos Al pastor please. Babe you know what You want ? I turned looking at him.

"I'll have Beans with rice and bout the same 3 tacos al pastor"

"Alright, I will be back very soon." The waiter walked away.

"I love you."
"I love you too mama" he squeezed my hand.

Our waiter came back with the bucket and we started drinking. Once we were already getting tipsy, the food came.

The mariachis approached us, "Que le va dedicar a la muchacha linda?" (What're you going to dedicate to the beautiful lady?)

"Mmm play Hermoso cariño de Vicente Fernández"

They started to play and I giggled, we were both getting drunk.

"Hermosooooo cariño... estoy como un niño con nuevo juguete , contento y felizz" he started singing along

"Dumbass you can't sing for shit in Spanish" I laughed along but continued to sing along with him.

We continued eating and drinking til we were gone as fuck.

Somebody began calling him , he checked his phone and ignored it.

"Who is it?" I raised my voice so he'd hear me. Over the music

"Nobody" he shouted back

"Nobody??" I paused for a second "nah hand me your phone" I furrowed my eyebrows

"What for?" He shrugged his shoulders

"Hand me your fucking phone Alejandro I'm not playing right now. If it was no body hand me your phone"

He wouldn't. I got up and had to fight him for it and he wanted his phone his phone back I put my arm out stopping him. Some bitch named "Mary" , "Aye who the fuck is this you better come up with something good."

He stayed silent. I got up to go outside where it was quieter and he followed through, I still pushed him aside & called the number.

"Geesy baby thanks for returning the call I-"

"who the fuck is this?" I yelled into the phone

"Oh this Cindy huH, then I guess don't worry bout me" she laughed.

"You got me fucked up , you a real bitch? name yo self hoe."

"Mmmmm would I call myself the Side hoe? Ion knowwww Ohgeesy catchin feelings, came to see me the other night might've gave me a kiss or more"

"Send your fucking address right now bitch, say I won't pull up and beat yo ass."

"I'm not scared of no smoke" she laughed and proceeded to say her address.

I handed back Alejandro his phone. Got the car keys and went to the car.

"Fuck you think you're doing?"

"Go back to the restaurant and pay. Uber yourself home."

"You can't even fucking drive , you're drunk"

"Ok, Me Vale verga" (i don't give a shit)
I closed the door and drove as calmly as possible to the girls place. Once I got there I knocked Loud as fuck so she'd hear me."

She opened the door. "So what's good?, Ohgeesy here?"

"Nah bitch" I pushed her and walked into her apartment, "nobody here to save your punk ass"

"Alright bet wassup." She said

No warning I started Punching her and she fell unprepared and I started beating the shit out of her and she was in fetal position to protect her head "oh you scary huh" I spit on her. Once I got up I started kicking her. I had so much anger. I saw blood and immediately stopped. I just walked out. On my way to the car, I threw up a bunch and held my stomach. It hurt so bad, and to think I was gonna stay a happy drunk.
I drove to his moms house but it was already too late. I parked a couple blocks down where I saw free parking space and fell asleep in the car.
———————
A.N. Happy weekend guys😝, I'm tryna see my boo today :(