26.

I had woken up with a smile remembering the night me and Handro had, he was softly snoring. Looking peaceful and cute as ever.

I got up slowly and hurried on to take a shower. I was beginning to shampoo my hair when I faintly heard my phone ringing so I peeked my head out to answer.

"Hello is this Cindy Kimberly?"

"Yes who's this?"

"Hi, we're calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow in relation to the obgyn department" the lady stated

"Yes , great I'll be there."

"Okay thank you Ms. Kimberly your appointment is set at 6:30 in the afternoon. Thank you." And with that the lady hung up

I got back to my showering feeling a bit tense.

Once I finished and dried up I came to see Geesy watchin tv with prin on the bed with him

"Goodlooks babe. How you sleep?" He smirked

"Justttt fine" I smiled. I faced the other way while putting on a shirt.
"Alejandro fuck"

"What I do now?" He looked at me

"You left hickies on me" I sighed pointing at my collarbone

"So?" He shrugged

"Fuck you mean so." I walked to the bathroom to comb my hair in annoyance

"Cindy dont be like that cmon mamas, you wasn't complaining when I was giving them to you"

"Whatever.. there's makeup. I ain't stressin."

"Love you" he kissed my neck.

"I love you too Gees"

*++ OHGEESY POV ++*

I kissed cin and rubbed her shoulders. She been bitchin lately but I gotta love Puttin up wit her. She possibly my baby mama but I love her regardless.

"Babe, you want me to come to your appointment tomorrow?" I put my hands on her waist.

"On you" she shrugged.

"Naaaa stop being difficult. It's bout ur comfort. Shit, I wanna be there" I was tryna keep my calm but I know my tone had attitude.

"Okay then come? What's holding you" she bluntly said.

"Stop testing my patience. Know what Ima dip n get some food. Text me later, bye. Love you" I kissed her forehead and left.

She didn't even say a word.

I called up Fenix n I went to his pad, we ate some scrambled eggs with bacon and reminisced on some old times.

"Bro I was like ahh shit can't fuck with a thot. I was waking up n she was tryna rob me." Fenix was telling me one of his crazy stories of hooking up. It reminded me how fun it is to just hang with your homies n do dumb shit.

"You got me second guessing shit man.. we supposed to be goons, partying every goddamn day. Makin me wonder, why settle now? Why have Cindy when I could have a million hoes"

"Naaaa man you not thinking straight. Ye havin fun is fun no shit but like that's yo mrs at this point." He then drank from his glass of orange juice.

"I've been up to tha neck wit her attitude at this point. I'm so good to her, It's like I'm her bitch, she not puttin any effort." I was starting to get heated. "And between us, Cindy got a doctors appointment tomorrow she might be pregnant and you know what? I been happy as fuck cuz I love her n she hasn't shown any happiness or anything about carrying my child."